Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ralphis

Have we become even more insane?

It's funny how dumb we are. You see, My view on Esco is, the more you tell him how much you hate the way he speaks, the more he will do it. Therefor, you are all making him write in slang more. Now i have NOTHING against Esco, I just don't really like the way he types. I talk like that SOMETIMES in real life to my friends, but (In my humble opinion) I don't think it is appropriate for a gaming forum. Just my 2 cents.

Ralphis said:

You have to be one of the biggest, if not THE BIGGEST idiot within the community.

Yeah, but he provides free coffee :)

Guest Nodus
Vorpal said:

Actually, I thought that coffee bean crack was pretty good, heh heh.

How dare you insult a man whos dedicated his life to ensure that the people in the forums are provided with their essential coffee supply. I beg your pardon, but every bean DOES count! You make me sick...

Ralphis said:

You have to be one of the biggest, if not THE BIGGEST idiot within the community.

YO, NOW DIS ONE IS HATIN' ON MAH BOY MACVILEWHORE FOR BEIN' FUNNIER THAN HIM?! You gots ta be kiddin' me. At least he didn't say somethin like, I'll take ya two cents and shove em up yo _______ (choose a spot ya'll)! Dat's what I would have said anyways, after what ya posted above!

I don't give a dang whether or not ya like mah writing style or not, it ain't changin (didn't ya read mah post! If ya did, read it again, SLOWLY! If ya didn't, don't be so freakin' lazy!), and the fact that people don't like mah flava does not make me feel good at all. I would be happier if people did like da style I used, but if I gave a damn about what most people in life thought.. I wouldn't be as happy as I am in
life. In fact I would definately be 6 FEET UNDER, ya feel me!!

READ THIS: I AIN'T CHANGIN' FOR NO ONE! I don't care if you is da man around here or what, ya may think I'm tryin' ta piss everyone off, but I AIN'T the type dat likes makin' enemies! But I sure as HELL, ain't gonna be no ones hoe either! Ya feel me or not?! Get yo eyes checked son, cause if dat be your "view" on me... yo, on da real, you be needin' some fuckin' glasses, kid!

P.S. notice I ain't using as much fowl language, like I said in mah post. I keeps my word to people dat is straight wit me, ya best believe dat!

Vorpal said:

Actually, I thought that coffee bean crack was pretty good, heh heh.

So did I yo... he crazy as hell! :)

Ralphis said:

Come on, that was one of the best laughs I've gotten this month.

Would that be the same two cents your dad spent on that broken condom? Sure inflation is bad today, but back then, your dad might have been able to get a few coffee beans for his pennies. Mac, too bad you weren't there to point out the coffee beans for sale. You might have saved us one Ralphis... :P

MACVILEWHORE said:

/me steals Ralphie's 2 cents and uses it to buy 1 coffee bean.

Yo macvilewhore, can I piss in ralphis' coffee when you is done, bro? I want him ta really see what true "latin flava" really tastes like, heh, heh, heh!

Guest Nodus
esco said:

ok dude, i think weve all dropped that subject

esco said:

Yo macvilewhore, can I piss in ralphis' coffee when you is done, bro? I want him ta really see what true "latin flava" really tastes like, heh, heh, heh!

Latin?! you sound like a ni...nevermind

Nodus said:

How dare you insult a man whos dedicated his life to ensure that the people in the forums are provided with their essential coffee supply. I beg your pardon, but every bean DOES count! You make me sick...

HEHE, this whole post has to be the funniest thing i've read in years!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

esco said:

/me lets esco leak in rabis coffee

Sir Fragsalot said:

Hey Ralphis, leave Mac alone. He's cool.

Since i am so cool don't i deserve those doom64 sprites you said you were going to give me last november?

<----- address right under me pic

Ralphis said:

Latin?! you sound like a ni...nevermind

Aight... I was wonderin' before, but now I know for sure....

You is a flamin' fuckin' fool!

You obviously don't know what "ghetto" means (and NO I don't mean poor, like some jackass mentioned!) Among us minorities it has several meanings, like many other words in the english langugage do. Either you will get what I mean... or you won't!

Ghetto to many of us is a way of life! All cultures have their own unique little "rituals" and habits, and we have our own too. Just like da rest of ya'll! We ain't dat different if you TAKE THE TIME to look!

Ghetto:

A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure.
A section or quarter in a European city to which Jews were formerly restricted.
Something that resembles the restriction or isolation of a city ghetto: “trapped in ethnic or pink-collar managerial job ghettoes” (Diane Weathers).

-from www.Dictionary.com

I also did a search of the the word Ghetto on a couple of different search engines. What I got was not encouraging. Try it yourself and you'll see what I mean.

If anyone takes the time to look using the tools realistically available to them (after all there are economic and geographic barriers to consider) the information they recieve doesn't match with the definitions you intend. If you want people to understand all I can say is you have a lot of work to do.

Like I said, either ya get it.. or ya don't! Apparently most of the others do get(except for you, ralphis, and maybe 2 more), and if they don't.. hey, dat's life.

As for me havin' a lot of work to do, I ain't gots to prove squat, so I could care less! If ya don't feel me, it's yo problem, because now you is just arguing symantics!

P.S what happened to I'm out of this? Obviously, ya just feels like talkin' some more! Oh well...