Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Do you know what sickening means?

Sickening is that people would rather make posts and replies about the way someone types, when you could be posting about Doom. You know, since this is a DOOM FORUM. Will you idiots (the ones who keep this Esco thing going on) just stut the fleep up? And grow up? I come here for info on Doom, to talk about Doom, and just do some friendly chatting, not to hear people arguing all the time. For the love of Doom please stop!

Yo, don't stress bro! Most of the peeps who was hatin' seem to be cool now! There are only 2 or 3 people (Ralphis and stphrz, maybe 1 or 2 more) that are still runnin' they grills! I could care less, they ain't shit to me!

As for dis whole shit dat went down, let me show ya some stuff...

If I remember right, doomworld is two years old, and only has about 14000 generals posts! That's horrible! I look on newer forums and after 1 year they have a 100000 posts! And I notice dat a lot of people here only write once in a while, and then they bounce out! What da hell do people here expect, they treat a lot of newbies like SHIT! And as for da ladies, FORGET IT! I don't care if this is a video game forum or not, their should be at least a few of them on here. But, why would they talk on a forum, where they ain't gonna get respected!

Some people also like to run their mouths a lot, because when a lot of ya'll get cracked on, ya ignore it or laught it off! And that's cool, but when ya fuck wit me, ya best be ready to hear what I gots to say! People expected me to just ignore them or get scared, but ain't nobody that I know gots what it takes ta scare dis puerto rican! And dat's real!

But, I'm mad glad dat people like you and some others gots mah back. Ya'll is mah true dawgs up in here, and we all good, ya feel me!

esco said:

>If I remember right, doomworld is two years old, and only has >about 14000 generals posts! That's horrible! I look on newer >forums and after 1 year they have a 100000 posts!

The forums are a fairly recent addition to Doomworld, so your logic doesn't quite fly.

Aight then, mah bad! I ain't perfect, but still ya gots to agree with me on how messed up a lot of people act towards each other on here.

Not ta mention, da fact that if one person says somethin' fowl about someone else, a few other people is gonna jump in wit their shit, just because they are bored! Now dat sure as heck ain't right!

esco said:

Not ta mention, da fact that if one person says somethin' fowl about someone else,

That's what the board's for, when you're bored :) It's a good way to spend 10 minutes reading and laughing
BTW it's foul not fowl, no biggie, just thought I would mention it as you have used the word a lot lately, may as well use the correct one and leave the chickens out of it :)

MMMMmmm... chicken.... (low gurgling sound).

Yo, good lookin' out, I didn't even notice dat. By da way, I feel ya on da bored thing, but there is a difference between havin' some fun, and bein a prick! And da way I was gettin' flamed, some people was definately being da second one! But... it is fun comin' down here an messin' around a little.

Mordeth said:

The forums are a fairly recent addition to Doomworld, so your logic doesn't quite fly.

31,000 posts (total on all forums) in less than a year, not to mention all the posts in the news comments threads, on a site dedicated to a game thats getting on 8 years old is quite an accomplishment to both the maintainers of this site and the community in general. Kudos!

esco said:

Aight then, mah bad! I ain't perfect, but still ya gots to agree with me on how messed up a lot of people act towards each other on here.

Not ta mention, da fact that if one person says somethin' fowl about someone else, a few other people is gonna jump in wit their shit, just because they are bored! Now dat sure as heck ain't right!

Quality doesn't mean quantity either, look at newdoom's rants and raves forum for example... 80% of it is King REoL talking to himself.

esco said:

MMMMmmm... chicken.... (low gurgling sound).

Yo, good lookin' out, I didn't even notice dat. By da way, I feel ya on da bored thing, but there is a difference between havin' some fun, and bein a prick! And da way I was gettin' flamed, some people was definately being da second one! But... it is fun comin' down here an messin' around a little.

You think you have been jumped on? :) Try typing a post in correct English, and in the 100+ words misplace an apostrophe, THEN you will know what jumped on means :)

Jon said:

Quality doesn't mean quantity either, look at newdoom's rants and raves forum for example... 80% of it is King REoL talking to himself.

hehe :)