Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

anyone with doom64, important question!

So I'm recording tracks, and I get to level 07: research lab. And for some reason the music cuts out after about 6 mins, 30 secs. I was wondering if this happens to anyone else's copy of Doom 64. If my copy is f**ked, I'll have to rent a new one, and I only have the N64 until next Monday. Can someone please help and check for me? Thanks.

Yo, holy spit, it does! It cutoff suddenly and completely! What da hell! I'm up to 10 minutes now and I still don't her anything!
Dat's weird!

Thanks dude. That's weird. Ok. This morn I'll put up what I have done so far. That's these tracks (and the times):

--doom 64 title screen - 0:57
--doom 64 main menu - 1:56
--doom 64 stats screen - 2:06
-- 01 staging area - 16:58
-- 02 the terraformer - 17:33
-- 03 main engineering - edit - 8:53
-- 04 holding area - edit - 7:58
-- 05 tech center - 14:49
--06 alpha quadrant - 12:09
--07 research lab - 6:27
--08 final outpost - 8:31
--09 even simpler - 16:44

Only 13 more tracks left to go! (12 if there's no credit music), the entire tracks are there, but are edited to the 5 second pauses are gone. Also, the levels 3 and 4 just keep going on with the same 10 seconds over and over and don't loop the entire song, so I had to edit them. Overall complete though. I might make the other levels smaller (those are some big files!) but I'll keep the full tracks as well as the edits up. Enjoy! Tell me what you think.