Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

Anyone with final doom: TNT mp3's?

Yo, yo, I just wanted to see if anyone out there has the final doom mission TNT's music in mp3 format. Or if anyone out there with a 32 or 64 -bit soundcard would be willing to record them and put them in mp3 format. I have final doom but a lousy soundcard so I can't!

There are some old tracks on there, but mostly new ones, and their all awesome! Infanyone has them, or wants to make them, post a reply, or let elbryan42 know on one of his posts, because he was lookin' for them too! Thanks and peace out

yo I was wondering about your Doom64 sounds and where i could
get them? And where can you download these D64 midis then i might be able to help you....

I'd love to hear the MAP29 music from TNT: Evilution. The rest was OK but that one was standout. Of course it would have to be reorganized; I've been wanting to do it for quite a while, although I haven't had time to do so. That's one that I don't think any synth's or processors could do: you'd need an entire orchestra and choir to do it properly.

Liberation said:

yo I was wondering about your Doom64 sounds and where i could
get them? And where can you download these D64 midis then i might be able to help you....

The doom64 sounds are on my ftp

ftp://doom:doom@24.72.20.210

and we need tracks for tnt. doom 64 doesn't have midi tracks, it's enviornmental sound. you can get the midis from the tnt.wad that comes with final doom. wintex makes it easy to extract midi.

I'm going to try and get my hands on a copy of final doom for the psx, IF i do get it I will try and record some songs into mp3 format.

I already did the MP3s for Final Doom on the PSX (which I own). They're on my ftp. What we're looking for is for someone to redo the midi tracks from the PC version of TNT, much like the ones I got from here, doomworld. It has a whole new soundtrack that's not in doom 1 or 2. Plutonia doesn't have new tracks, but TNT does.

Lüt said:

I'd love to hear the MAP29 music from TNT: Evilution. The rest was OK but that one was standout. Of course it would have to be reorganized; I've been wanting to do it for quite a while, although I haven't had time to do so. That's one that I don't think any synth's or processors could do: you'd need an entire orchestra and choir to do it properly.

The people who did the music for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood) should redo some of the Doom tracks. Those people are gods when it comes to music! Quite possibly the best music ever in a video game, Doom and Descent have a close second.

Hmm... here's a thought... the PSX music for Descent has new redone Redbook quality tracks of the PC midi tunes. Maybe after I'm done with the Doom 64 tracks.

elbryan42 said:

I already did the MP3s for Final Doom on the PSX (which I own). They're on my ftp. What we're looking for is for someone to redo the midi tracks from the PC version of TNT, much like the ones I got from here, doomworld. It has a whole new soundtrack that's not in doom 1 or 2. Plutonia doesn't have new tracks, but TNT does.

OH! i can do them if you want. But all of them would be simply huge.

Note: I'm only doing the new songs, not the ones from Doom1 and 2

what kind of sound card do you have. just asking since some sound cards have better midi mappers than others. and what do you mean by huge? the songs aren't that long, and some of them are on more than one level.

Lüt said:

Me too.
The Map29 music of Evilution (which also appears on Map04 and Map13) would be great if recorded with a high quality sound card.

elbryan42 said:

what kind of sound card do you have. just asking since some sound cards have better midi mappers than others. and what do you mean by huge? the songs aren't that long, and some of them are on more than one level.

I'm saying if i put them all in one zip and sent them to you it would be fairly big and your email may have a specific file size limit. So if i do them, it would be best to send them through icq or something such as that.

elbryan42 said:

The people who did the music for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood) should redo some of the Doom tracks. Those people are gods when it comes to music! Quite possibly the best music ever in a video game, Doom and Descent have a close second.

Hmm... here's a thought... the PSX music for Descent has new redone Redbook quality tracks of the PC midi tunes. Maybe after I'm done with the Doom 64 tracks.

I gotta go with Jeehan Hwang as my favorite recent game music composer. My favorite tracks come from old SegaCD games and were usually done by nameless people and bands, but if you wanna sample some of his work, check out the music from Quake Mission Packs 1 and 2. That stuff rules. Him or Das Ich (Das Ich preferably) would be best at doing the Doom-style music. If you need proof, check out Firmament, Kindgott, Egodram, Destillat, He Mensch and Des Satan's Neue Kleider (Atrocity Remix) from Das Ich.