Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

whats you favourite demon?

my favourite demon is the imp,they may not be the baddest demon but they are the coolest.Why you ask?
Who cares why,everyone has a favourite right?
So if you have a favourite demon and why,reply!

Mines is those Imps.

But i'd like the big badass CyberDemon. Often by killing him with the Shotgun and the Chainsaw (with the chainsaw, it's very long and dangerous. But the challenge is very cool and hot ! Try !)

Guest JAMESBOND
Stphrz said:

I like the pink munchers...

Those pink munchers are called demons.

Guest JAMESBOND

I like the following:

Former Human Soldiers
Former Human Sargeants
Former Human Commandos
Nazis
Imps
Nightmare Imps
Demons
Nightmare Demons
Specters
Lost Souls
Cacodemons
Hell Knights
Barons Of Hell
Arachnotrons
Pain Elementals
Revenants
Mancubus
Arch-Viles
Spiderdemons
Cyberdemons
Baphomets (Icons Of Sin)

Definitely the macubus. They have the coolest sounds, and definitely look the coolest. Nothing like playing Dead Simple on Ultra Violence and taking them out right away. Second are arachnotrons.

Yo my favorite demon of all time has gots ta be BIG DADDY himself... da cyberdemon! Specially da one in doom 64.
Why you ask... well like mah dawg samuel l. jackson would say...

Because he's a ... BAAAAADDDDD MOTHAFUCKA! HA, HA, HAH!

The next few would be arch-vile (love killin dat SOB! Unless it's in a wide open room, OH HELL'S NO!), and then the spectre (or is it specter, does anyone actually know?) and nightmare imp, both from doom 64. These guys look awesome, especially da way they are transparent!

I dunno... They are all cool in a way... Sometimes killing an imp gives more pleasure than killing arch-vile or cyberdemon, it's so dependant on the level and monster placement... I wouldnt want to loose any of them!

Guest JudgeDooM

The Hell Knights/Barons and the Cyberdemon.

Guest Aradiel

Arch Vile. Cool sound effects, an awesome fire attack that knocks you back 20 feet, and runs around resurrecting monsters that you already killed! And he dies in a pretty messy fashion too, which is always a plus.