Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

I found da doom 64 lettering graphics!

In zdoom 1.23 if you go under options, and go to customize control, the doom64 lettering is right there in front of ya!
HELL'S YEAH!

UNFORTUNATElY... if ya look in da zdoom wad itself (I use wintex 4.4 +. Once you configure the ini file it rules!) it is in a lump form, and it's called CONCHARS (this should be the entry, but I'm not 100% suure!)! Does anyone out there know how this works?

If so please let me know, so I can extract da lump, and do whatever I need to do to make the gfx available for everyone. Or if anyone know the guy who makes zdoom, see if he would be willing to post the lettering itself. Thanks and peace out.

hmm... you said version 1.23? where do you get it? on the zdoom site the highest they have is 1.22.

Guest Nuno Correia

I'd like to add something... Doom 64's lettering to similar to the one used in QTest...

elbryan42 said:

hmm... you said version 1.23? where do you get it? on the zdoom site the highest they have is 1.22.

Yo, yo, I used the doom world source ports section ta get it!

hey, with all the doom 64 shit in the air, why dosn't someone make a conversion for it for doom II? The weapons mod is already available and all the baddy frames are available at the end of the game (you can rotate through all different angles of them, pretty damn cool!)

now GO!

Naw yo, there is a version called wintex +. It's version 4.4, and work on it has also been discontinued. Unfortunately, the ini file is incomplete, so you will have to take da lines from the wintex 4.3 ini file and paste them in to make it work!

Yo, try 3ddownloads.com, or use www.av.com and do a search for download+wintex+ (typed exactly like this so it looks for exactly download wintex+). If this doesn't work, just do a search for wintex+, you won't get that many hits!

I found an alpha 1.0 of some Wintex plus by Thomas Sturm, is this the same thing? Anyway that's all I could find, and can't even get it to work, it needs some oc25.dll file...