Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest baronkiller

shed some light on final doom

Guest baronkiller

does final doom have any new monsters and textures, or is it basically the doom ][ equivilant to "thy flesh consumed"?

Well, final doom has some new textures i think, but its not really worth the money. Go download hacx or something, much much better.

There's some new textures, not many. No new monsters. Maps are only id-quality, although there's a few above-par ones in there.

Liberation said:

or is it basically the doom ][ equivilant to "thy flesh consumed"?

you said it mate..

basically. it's more of an add-on than a new game. just 2 32 level wads, that requires doom 2 to install. past that, you don't need doom 2.

I like final doom,it rocks.Sure theres no new demons or wepons but its doom!It kicks ass and deserves a five out of a five,there a few new graphics and music.
But its the conclusion of doom on the computer although doom 64 is the final one,maybe doom3?

elbryan42 said:

basically. it's more of an add-on than a new game. just 2 32 level wads, that requires doom 2 to install. past that, you don't need doom 2.

I dunno about you guys, but I think plutonia is one of the top 5 megawads out there.

Lüt said:

There's some new textures, not many. No new monsters. Maps are only id-quality, although there's a few above-par ones in there.

the game was made by team tnt. they kick arse, but they werent creditied for it. ty halderman said so in an interveiw i think i read here on doomworld. if you dotn have it, get it jsut for the song on map 30 of tnt. it rules