Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

about the doom music ftp.

First of all, the remainder of the Doom 64 tracks will be up Friday nite, Saturday afternoon at the latest. I hope everyone enjoys them. And I would like to know what you all think.

Second, some people have not been able to connect to the site. Apparrently, ws_ftp won't work. I don't know why. I personally have tested it with Internet Explorer, Netscrape, Bullet Proof FTP, DOS FTP, and Cute FTP. If none of those work for you, I'm truly sorry. I don't know why it won't work. It MAY be if you have any network protection software or "anti-hacker" software such as Black Ice. These programs could stop your programs from recieving files.

The last chance to get these files are thru napster. I am currently logged in under the name Pickel90 (I lost the password for Elbryan42, dang). For some reason though, the crappy Doom 64 files won't come up except for the intro, but my "Awesome Quality!" Doom 64 MP3s will come up. And of course, you won't be able to download Esco's Doom 64 sounds, the Redemption Denied wad, or the txt file that lists the doom levels and which level tracks are repeated. If you can't find me, try using Napigator to connect to a different server or disconnect and reconnect to log on to a random server.

I'll try to iron out all of the problems. If you have any opinions or suggestions, feel free to let me know.