Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

AIGHT, dis shit has gots ta stop, NOW!

Yo, da first thing I wants ta tell ya'll is that I have nothing against any newbies that have appeared on da doom forum. It's good to see some new peeps rollin' up in here, and can only increase da overall popularity of dis site! WELCOME TO HELL, YA'LL! And if anyone out there decides to start raggin' on all da newbies just ta act like an ass, you best believe that I is gonna have a couple of words to say to ya, believe dat!

HOWEVER, ya'll newbies need ta learn how ta be respectin' up in here, too! While I like havin' a bunch of posts ta read, I DON'T like seein' a bunch of pointless or redundant posts all over the damn place! It's annoying as hell to me, and all the other peeps dat have been on this forum for quite a while now! Like I said before, I may have just started posting on dis forum, but I have been readin' stuff here and checkin' out doomworld for almost 2 years now, so I know what da deal is!

So on da real, please don't be puttin' stuff up like "what's yo favorite monsters" or "the story so far." AND especially don't put stuff up like "who do you hate", or want to kill, want to fuck, etc! All posts like this do is cause a fuckin' flame war, and while they may be good for laughs (heh, heh, believe me they can be VERY entertaining) they can get BORING AND ANNOYING VERY QUICK! Not just to you, but everyone else too!

If you gonna ask people for opinions on something, do it because you have a productive reason (like wanting to do a few drawings, like nodus did! He's still an ass though!!) or because you need some kind of help! In which case remember that there is also an editing forum if you need technical information. This board is good to post up any sites you may have with doom related stuff, or to inquire about doom related projects, sounds, files, etc.
It's also good if ya wants ta share something wit da rest of da community, too!

Anyways, dat's my opinion on dis whole situation. I figured that somebody should say something about dis shit, before flame war # 1,666,33... aaaarrrgggghhh, whatever da hell number we are up to, breaks out!

So newbies, just know dat all of us out here ain't hatin' on ya, and don't let people bring ya down. Remember to do all of us on doomworld a favor and don't get post crazy on us.

And for all you peeps out there dat know da deal (the "oldies"), try not ta be hatin' on da newbies, and instead tell em what da hell is up in a calm way! Not by cussin' them out and yelling at them, or making fun of them! They ain't tryin' ta piss us off, or start no shit. They is just tryin to be friendly (except for demon boy, I don't know about him. What's da deal, kid?).

Anyways, if ya'll "oldies" feel dat I missed anything, feel free to post it below, but try and remember that a lot of these peeps is new, and don't know about how things are, up in dis piece!
Dat's mah word, and I'm out!

P.S. nodus, you is a bitch and you know it! Stop hatin' on me, and get off mah dick, before I nut in yo eye!

If you remember, when the new Doom game was first announced these forums went crazy just like they are now. Everything settled down pretty quick. The new people who were serious stayed. Those that weren't got bored and left.

Still even at their worst, these forums are nowhere near as bad as some of the Quake or Unreal ones are. You ever have a gander at any of those? Blech.

The best thing to do is, if you think a post is dumb, just don't reply to it. Even the thickest will get the hint after a half dozen of their posts don't get answered.

Lets face it. There's always going to be tons of topics you won't be interested in anyway. I think we all need to lighten up. Especially the vets. Seeing posts by new people that make you roll your eyes is just part of the price to pay for this site becomming more popular. Live with it I say. I hate the idea of a "newbie" forum, or and "oldies" forum where new people can't post. That is elitest crap. Do that and the forums will go to hell. For real.

More people means more hits. More hits means more advert money. More money means the survival of the site. People who constantly cut down new people are just cutting their own throats with their anal antics.

Getting "flooded with newbies" is not a problem that has to be
"dealt with".

Hello, the first point I want to inform you of, is that I have nothing against any new people that have appeared on this Doom forum. It's good to see some new people signing on here, and can only increase the overall popularity of this board! Welcome to Doomworld, everyone! And if anyone out there decides to start flaming the new persons just to act like an Esco you should understand that I may have a thing or two to discuss with you, I promise!
However, new people please learn respect for others in here! While I enjoy the abundance of new messages to read, I do not enjoy perusing lots of pointless and redundant messages proliferating the board. It irks me and may annoy some users who have been here longer. As I have stated before although I have only just started posting messages on this board, I have been perusing the articles etc. for 2 years now, I am just a slow reader, but now I know the rules and parameters needed to post messages without upsetting everyone.
So please refrain from posting articles or messgaes that may be inflammatory and cause irritable replies.
If you require information ask in a way that will produce productive replies (Nodus is an ass), and please remember there are different sections to this board where the placing of the article or question may be better suited.
Anyway, this is my opinion of the situation. I felt someone should say something about this matter. I wish to inform new members to this board that not everyone dislikes you and do not let people dishearten you, and please do not post overabundantly.
And to the older members of the doomworld community that are cognisant of protocol here, do try to refrain from forming messages in a heated way.
p.s. Nodus you are effeminate and realise it! Please learn to feel love towards me and remove yourself from my penis before I place a testicle in your eye!

Guest Nodus

Hey thanks for capitalizing my name!

fodders said:

Fodders, you is a dumb ass, and dat's mah word!

esco said:

Fodders, you is a dumb ass, and dat's mah word!

:)
Fodders, you are ignorant, and that is my opinion!

LOVE ME NOW OR HATE ME INCREASINGLY, BUT WE ARE STILL GOING TO BE IN FRONT! BECAUSE WE ARE EVERLASTING WE STILL WILL NOT EXIT!

Representing the city of New York to the best of my ability! I WEAR LADIES UNDERWEAR!

fodders said:

LOVE ME NOW OR HATE ME INCREASINGLY, BUT WE ARE STILL GOING TO BE IN FRONT! BECAUSE WE ARE EVERLASTING WE STILL WILL NOT EXIT!

Representing the city of New York to the best of my ability! I WEAR LADIES UNDERWEAR!

Boricua basically means puerto rican, you uneducated marsupial!
Either ya feels me or ya don't, ya hatin' wannabe!

Sorry I didn't know what "Boricua" meant so had to guess, seems I wasn't too far off with my lucky guess :)
I am not hating, I am providing a FREE translation service for other users, as to the "feels me" perhaps I could pass on that thank you. :)

esco said:

Boricua basically means puerto rican, you uneducated marsupial!
Either ya feels me or ya don't, ya hatin' wannabe!

esco, fod is just having fun with you. Can't you laugh at yourself at all? Fod is a good guy. Really. It's just good natured ribbing. Not hating.

You seem to have this scorched earth policy, laying the cutdowns on percieved enemies so fast and furious that you can't tell the blood from the barrage. This is about the fifth time (from my count) that you've stuck it to people who were actually on your side for the most part. You've just misinterpreted them. Your friend or foe radar is malfunctioning.....

fodders said:

Sorry I didn't know what "Boricua" meant so had to guess, seems I wasn't too far off with my lucky guess :)
I am not hating, I am providing a FREE translation service for other users, as to the "feels me" perhaps I could pass on that thank you. :)

...... hm, hm, he, he, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEE, harumph.. aight dat's enough. Stphrz, let me tells ya somethin...
the only reason YOU knew fodders is playin' wit me is cause you ACTUALLY HAVE TALKED TO HIM BEFORE! I have not, so I figured he wanted to start somethin'!

Mah bad in this case, but I have not hardly STUCK IT to 5 of mah own friends. You is definately trippin' wit dat piece of info! And if I really was 100% sure as to da fact that he didn't like me, I would have said a LOT more than I did. In mah first post, I was just trippin' back, but when he started sayin' dat shit about what boricua meant... I sure as FUCK didn't like dat!

As for you fodders, I guess we cool! But you is still a dumb ass!
Heh heh, :P

P.S. as for da feel me part... I'll DEFINATELY pass too! Unless... you are some good lookin' honey. In which case... let me get yo digits, girl! I wanna hollar at ya! ;P

esco said:

Boricua basically means puerto rican, you uneducated marsupial!Either ya feels me or ya don't, ya hatin' wannabe!

Puerto Rico eh? I was in Puerto Rico in 1970, actually jumped ship there, (note to self: STUPID! JUMPING SHIP ON A FUCKING ISLAND FOR GAWDS SAKE!)spent a lot of time in San Juan at a bar called Black Angus until arrested at gunpoint by damn US Army patrol :(

esco said:

so I figured he wanted to start somethin'!

ROFL. I just thought that sounded funny. He be gankin mah shit up on da forums and i be keekin his azz yo. Respect dawg, respect.

YO WHAT DA!? I thought you left?
Oh yeah... it was for a limited time (just a few hours, dang!)

:P

esco said:

...... hm, hm, he, he, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEE, harumph.. aight dat's enough. Stphrz, let me tells ya somethin...
the only reason YOU knew fodders is playin' wit me is cause you ACTUALLY HAVE TALKED TO HIM BEFORE! I have not, so I figured he wanted to start somethin'!

Mah bad in this case, but I have not hardly STUCK IT to 5 of mah own friends. You is definately trippin' wit dat piece of info! And if I really was 100% sure as to da fact that he didn't like me, I would have said a LOT more than I did. In mah first post, I was just trippin' back, but when he started sayin' dat shit about what boricua meant... I sure as FUCK didn't like dat!

P.S. as for da feel me part... I'll DEFINATELY pass too! Unless... you are some good lookin' honey. In which case... let me get yo digits, girl! I wanna hollar at ya! ;P

.......hmm I am laughing, o.k. that is enough. Stphrz, let me inform you of something... the only reason YOU knew fodders was extracting the urine, is because YOU ARE ACQUAINTED WITH HIM! I have not had that pleasure, so assumed he was trying to antagonise me!

I do apologise most prefusely for this mistake, but I do contend that it is unlikely that I antagonised 5 of my own acquaintances. Perhaps the misuse of drugs has caused you to form this opinion? And if I was competely sure and au fait that fodders disliked me, I would have elongated my message to suit. In my first message I was just engaging in light hearted banter, but, when he started maligning Puerto Rico..... I am adamant that I disliked that!

As for you, you well hung piece of girl bait, I presume we are friends! But you are still below my educational level! ha ha :P

P.S. pertaining to the "feel me" part ...... come get me big boy!

HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, hmm, hmm, hmmmmm....

You is one funny, fuckin' fool! I think I'm gonna like you (but not in dat way, bro!) ;)

Guest fraggle`
fodders said:

fodders, although it seems to me you are a bit of an ass at times, I have to admit these esco translations are hilarious

esco said:

"Mah bad in this case, but I have not hardly STUCK IT to 5 of mah own friends. You is definately trippin' wit dat piece of info!"

Lights another dube.

*toke* *toke*

What?

Actually, I didn't mean people who you know for sure are your friends. I mean't those "grey" area folks. Ones you prolly weren't sure about. Like fodders here. Glad to see you two kissed and made up :)

Guest esco-
esco said:

HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAH, HO, HO, HEH, HEH, HAH, hmm, hmm, hmmmmm....

You is one funny, fuckin' fool! I think I'm gonna like you (but not in dat way, bro!) ;)