Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

my ftp: restating for the newbies

Since there has been a lot of new people around bere lately that never saw any of my previous posts about my FTP site. It has ALL of the music from the N64 and PSX incarnations of Doom, as well as the sounds from Doom 64, and a wad for Redemption Denied (the final level from PSX Doom). Here's the address:

IP: 24.72.20.212
USER: doom
PASS: doom
maximum 5 users

I recommend you use a program like Bulletproof FTP or Cute FTP. I personnaly like BP the best.

If that doesn't work, you can use your web browser to get to the site. Just type in this address:

ftp://doom:doom@24.72.20.212

And if that doesn't work (Some people's computers are pretty screwed), I'm on Napster (for as long as it stays up!) and will stay logged in. Unfortunately I lost my password for Elbryan42, so you can find me under the name "Pickel90". Unfortunately, if you can only access the MP3s this way. You might not be able to find me right off the bat. Just try disconnecting and connecting until you find me. Napster only finds users on the users on the server your on, and when you connect, it puts you on a random server.

Well, that's it. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

a few rules:

1) don't hammer the frikken site! you will be banned! this site is for everyone, not just you. remember: there is a maximum of 5 users. if you take all of the slots, it's not fair to everyone else!

2)only download a maximum of 2 (different)files at the same time.

Guest JudgeDooM

ELBY I LOVE YOU. I finally found those lovely Doom psx music to d/l. Thank to you.

/me gives a big hug to elby and a big fuckin thank you.

God bless you brotha.

Guest Dream Destroyer
JudgeDooM said:

ELBY I LOVE YOU. I finally found those lovely Doom psx music to d/l. Thank to you.

/me gives a big hug to elby and a big fuckin thank you.

God bless you brotha.

But, *sniff*.. I thought I was your brother?

Guest JudgeDooM

Don't cry brother. Your still mine, it's just that I have gained another. What he has done enabled him to become one of my numerous brothers (those bein the members of the EMP clan, so you're still my brother and ever will be :)!!