Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

BAcking it all up

ok i have lost 3 playstaion games and oposeing forces to a brother and a sister who like to get into things. i have backed up most of my pc games on a cd but as for plasy staion how can i copy the game and play a copies version. i do not wish to reby the games and i want to back the up. has this sort of thing be done and if so how can i do it. i have a cd burner

Why do not you ask your brother and sister to lend you that 3 playstation games? Or just a friend of yours. You would need the originals at least to make the copies.
Maybe the easiest way would be asking this question in a warez/piracy/abandonware/playstation forum. Maybe buying the games would be cheaper (ebay). If the black reflection surface of playstation cds works as a copy protection I cannnot say. There are also CD-Rs of that black colour available . ??? But it is illegal, that is for sure.

It's perfectly legal to copy a game cd you own as backup. It is easy to copy a playstation cd, but you need a *chipped* playstation to play these copies, the chip costs about £10 here, no idea of where you are

Peter Heinemann said:

Why do not you ask your brother and sister to lend you that 3 playstation games? Or just a friend of yours. You would need the originals at least to make the copies.
Maybe the easiest way would be asking this question in a warez/piracy/abandonware/playstation forum. Maybe buying the games would be cheaper (ebay). If the black reflection surface of playstation cds works as a copy protection I cannnot say. There are also CD-Rs of that black colour available . ??? But it is illegal, that is for sure.

I think that he meant that his siblings broke them.

numbnuts