Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

I need to change the Baron and Hell Knight

Can anybody recommend a cool patch that changes the Baron of Hell and Hell Knight into something REALLY COOL? (not cartoonish or just a slight color change. Somthing dark and freaky)

If so tell me what it is, what it changes the characters into, and where I can find it (Plus if it's ok to use it)

I can't answer you on that one, but I'm trying to make a really dark colored one with red stuff instead of green stuff. When you defeat it it drops the red key, or maybe something else... I wonder what happens if I make it replace that head on a stick thing. If I defeat it will it end the level?

The "head on a stick" or Mr Romero, has a code pointer in its death frames that force the end of level. If you use dehacked to give anything that code pointer in its death frames it will end the level when you kill it.

Or you could just make something use the Romero death frames as its own death (but change the sprites allocated to those frames to make it look better). As the Romero head only has a four frame death sequence, however, I recommend the first method.