Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Watches :: Rolex :: VOTE

Ok, I have become a watch collector / pimp :)
I have two watches on each arm. I like watches, and I am obsessed with watches. Ok, anyway, here is my voting question...

Theses are some good watch brands, and this is my order, Q: What is your order?
=Order=
Rolex - Omega - Elgin - Cartier <<<<<
I own a Rolex Oyster Day Date, Elgin Day Date, Rolex Oyster Submariner, and a Rolex Daytona.

Yo, dis is doomworld, NOT watchworld! Bounce outta here!

P.S. them rolexes are da bomb! ;)

You must be fucked at a party with a drink in your hand when someone asks you the time. How many times you had to go home with drink spilled all down your front?

You must be a rich man :-).I wear a russian wristwatch that I bought from a russian soldier in the former GDR for just 10 Deutschmarks ($5.00). A friend of mine works for Rolex in Cologne here in Germany in a higher position. He looked at my purchase and showed me his russian watch collection. He told me that the USSR firm which made my watch once used the same machines for the production as Rolex and got training from Rolex and he also spoke very kindly about its performance. And he told me that Rolex uses to destroy loads of fake-watches once a year in a big kind of carterpillar-happening (means they squish them). Personally I am also a collector: Of course Doom collectibles (Reaper, books, etc. and historic 16mm movie cameras of the US brand "Victor".