Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCGray

Question

Guest PFCGray

Is it just me or do I see some Hexen icons in these forums? The newest one I've seen is one with Korax on it. Just wantin to know.

My WAD has not made much progress (yeah, thats why I was gone for so long). And my email is no longer the one you see here (I forgot my password, the only reason I'm still able to get in these forums is cuz I got cookies on my comp, and I don't have ICQ anymore). My new email is EIDOLON505@aol.com - yes, it's named after the bad guy in Hexen 2. See ya'll.

Guest PFCGray

How the hell did my post get posted twice?

Guest PFCGray
MACVILEWHORE said:

Because you are a LLAMA double poster.

/me takes me fire extinguisher and sprays it in macvillewhore's face just like missy arlene sanders did in DOOM 2: HELL ON EARTH
/me steps up to (him/her/it?) and asks "think you can flame me now? I'm not a newbie dammit!"

Mac can flame anyone. Such is his power...

Hey Mac, how about making an appearence in the veteran forums that ZarcyB has created? I'm sure you'll be appreciated. You'll also learn some more about the state of the Doom64 sprites if you check the Doom64 forum over there.

Guest fcalderons

Hey ! That "EIDOLON" word is also the title for an 80's Atari game from LucasArts. It was similar to Doom or any of today's 3D games in perspective.

Sir Fragsalot said:

Mac can flame anyone. Such is his power...

Hey Mac, how about making an appearence in the veteran forums that ZarcyB has created? I'm sure you'll be appreciated. You'll also learn some more about the state of the Doom64 sprites if you check the Doom64 forum over there.

sweet

/me flames PFCScabies than shoves some coffee down his throat
/me than quickly hurries to the doom64 forums