Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Archvile46

New mp3.com site...

Guest Archvile46

I made a new radio station thing for mp3.com with all of the music that I could find that was in Doom, Doom 2 or one of its add-ons. Check it out if you're bored or you want to hear some good music...and if you know of any songs that are availible on mp3.com that I don't have yet, please let me know.

http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/102/doom_music.html

Thanks.

Guest PFCGray

Over half the stuff was for MM2! Not much selection there. And Bobby Prince made a mistake on his own music! "Suspense" is for E1M5, not E2M2 ("The Demons From Adrian's Pen" is used on that level). Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Guest Archvile46

The E2M2 thing was probably my mistake...but thanks a whole lot for pointing it out, I'll fix it soon.

About the MM2 stuff...that's about all the Doom music I could find so far on mp3.com, but if you find any more, I'd be glad to know. And besides, most of the MM2 stuff is really good, anyway.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, but I don't seem to be able to download stuff from MP3.com

I just hope I don't lose my collection of Bobby Prince DooM MP3's... That's how I got them in the first place, from MP3.com

But now I can't get files from there :(