Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest huma79

Doom for Dreamcast

Guest huma79

Doom is currently getting a port to Dreamcast, and its been making good progress. if you would like more info check out http://doomdev.dcemulation.com

Guest PFCGray

Just the THOUGHT of Doom on ANY console port makes me shudder and wanna laugh and throw up at the same time! (disgusting isn't it?) Come on! DOOM shouldn't have been ported to any consoles in its history; it is a PC game and PC game only! The charisma of the game is lost if it's ported to consoles!

Of course, that's just my opinion I could be wrong (Dennis Miller anybody?).

This sounds great to me, since the dc has a mouse and a keyboard. I can picture co opping with just a phone line connecting two dreamcasts in two rooms. :)

MY FRIEND PHIL SAYS THAT DREAMCAST IS AWESOME BUT MY OTHER FRIEND SEAN SAYS THAT DREAMCAST ISNT MAKING ANY MORE GAMES

BUT THEY'RE MAKING DOOM NOW

I CANT AFFORD IT ANYWAYS@#!!!

MEWSE

Heh, cool. This means that doom has been ported to almost every console system out there (except sega genisis, but thats oudated anyway!)

Guest Cacodemon Leade
PFCGray said:

Just the THOUGHT of Doom on ANY console port makes me shudder and wanna laugh and throw up at the same time! (disgusting isn't it?) Come on! DOOM shouldn't have been ported to any consoles in its hist

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!