Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

ftp... contribute something! (upload acct)

you can now upload to my site:

IP: 24.72.20.212
user: upload
pass: upload
max 2 users

doom stuff only! if the upload account is abused, i will disable it or even take down the whole site. i'm doing this to be nice. don't piss me off. be smart about what you upload.

lastly, if you do upload, please let everyone know here. this way, everyone can enjoy it!

So...how do I do this? Is it just a simple "copy-paste" process? It can't be THAT easy... There has to be a trick to it.
I'm mainly thinking of uploading my version of the PSX/N64 sound conversion. If you're lucky, I might even throw in 'SCdoom' and 'stone' sometime also.

Yup. If you're using a web browser it'll work that way. I just tried it with IE. Or if you use an ftp program you can upload too.

Yo, elbryan42... I think I gots somethings dat you and all da other peeps on doomworld will like. It is a wad that contains everyone one of the sound files I have for doom2, and intend to use! I is gonna upload it sometime this week! I am also almost done inserting the mp3 music into doom2 as well. It should be done tomorrow, or wednesday. I be one serious ghetto perfectionist, so I wants to make sure ain't nothing wrong with my wads, before I upload them.

Well, I'll post more details tomorrow, because I is tired as fuck. G'night ya'll, sleep tight, don't let da lost souls bite!

So far, what I have done for music wads is the redone midi (the great sounding mp3s) in doom2, and the psx music in doom 1. i'll put all of the wads on my site when I'm done. All that's left is the psx stuff for doom 2 and the original music for doom 1. Finally, we don't need no stinkin' Roland soundcard to hear the Doom midis the way they were intended!

Guest JudgeDooM

Ok Elby, I've anyways uploaded my Counter Strike sounds for ZDoom in you "Upload" folder. They're in .wad format, so you just need to extract them to your "skins" folder in your Doom/Doom II dir (where ZDoom resides).

Guest JudgeDooM

Note: They work with ZDoom version 1.22
I donno how to make them work with version 1.23 beta 11. It doesn't add the files that are in my "skins" folder.

elbryan42 said:

Yup. If you're using a web browser it'll work that way. I just tried it with IE. Or if you use an ftp program you can upload too.

I uploaded alot of my work. Some old stuff though, Rvst1.wad (A skulltag map, great dm), zdm.wad (a classic of mine, most maps werent finished but still play fine), dukedwango.wad (another great zdoom deathmatch wad) and map07mp3.zip which contains my D_shawn, map 7 from doom2, remix. Thank you Elb for the great ftp

elbryan42 said:

Ok, 'newsnds.wad' is up, but that's all that I can get in there right now. (Look at "PSX sound conversion uploaded!" thread)