Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Almost all of the Music Wads are up!

All I have to finish is the PSX music for doom 2 which will be up on Friday. I added descriptions of the files to the rights file. Have fun.

Guest JudgeDooM

The wad wich is composed of all the PSX music?

the wads that begin with "cmus" are the psx music wads. Doom ones are up, and the doom 2 wads will be up on the morrow. (aka Friday). It says all the info in the rights file.

Hey Elbryan.

Can you please explain this:
"PSX doom awsome quality by elbruan... ..." Can´t find file...

Well I can´t remember all the text, but shortly it says that it can´t find the file when I try to download the PSX DooM music you have recorded. Have you moved the PSX DooM music?

I moved all of the mp3s and music to the "Doom Music" directory, just to be more organized since the ftp is no longer just music anymore.

Guest JudgeDooM
elbryan42 said:

the wads that begin with "cmus" are the psx music wads. Doom ones are up, and the doom 2 wads will be up on the morrow. (aka Friday). It says all the info in the rights file.

Ok! I've downloaded the Cmus-D11.wad and it works! Great job man. Btw, the sound replacement I've uploaded, I told it's only for ZDoom 1.22. But in fact, it still works with version 1.23 beta 17 (the latest release). It was in beta 11 that it didn't load the sounds you put in the "skins" folder. I'll try to find some more sounds, but there are some original sounds I may not replace 'cos they're cool.

elbryan42 said:

I wish I could download those cmus files, but I just can't download 50+ MB with a 56k modem. :(
(Especially when it only does 28.8k bps max.)