Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hackerboy

Tell me what you think

Guest Hackerboy

I have finally got part of my website up. it is http://www.geocities.com/antrumhassein/normal.html. tell me what you think about, and waht couuld be better. plus, where can i get a domain name for freen, no need to pay for it

Guest kristus

Nice page but i can't get the links to work. nothing happen when i click them. I think my flash version is 4 or 5

Oh, so you're the guy that sent me those death threats. You shouldn't do that with your full name registered to show in the "From:" header.

Make the link area taller than 1 pixel too.

Death threats? You got death threats? Man I never get any of those. Some people have all the fun. Guess I'm just too boring for anyone to want to kill me :P.

I hate to see you shunned like this, Stphrz, so... I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR COCKHOLE! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, FUCKO, AND YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED...!

There, feel better?

Guest Hackerboy
Lüt said:

Oh, so you're the guy that sent me those death threats. You shouldn't do that with your full name registered to show in the "From:" header.

Make the link area taller than 1 pixel too.

Huh?,what are you talking about.

This:

----- Original Message -----
To: <toruonda@home.com>
Cc: <toruonda@home.com>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 2:04 PM
Subject: YA GONNA DIE!!!@@@@@$$$$$!!!!$$$$$$^^^^^@@@@

YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE for those who r FUCKED< like U@!@$!.79 IKNNOWWHEREULIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH FUCKING SLIT YA OPEN @$SDTGG HE%%EGHE BLOOD DFUUU HH OUI BONJOUR< YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE YA GONNA DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H!!!!!!A!!!!H!!!!A!!!!!!H!!!!A!!!!H!!A

To: "david hassen" <soulreaver_rules@ignmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 3:06 AM
Subject: Re: YA GONNA DIE!!!@@@@@$$$$$!!!!$$$$$$^^^^^@@@@

Is this because I said Nine Inch Nails sucks and Trent is a moron?

'Cause he is.

- Steve (Lüt)

To: <toruonda@home.com>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: Re: YA GONNA DIE!!!@@@@@$$$$$!!!!$$$$$$^^^^^@@@@

I dont know what fucking shit your talking about, this is not about anything, just blood and guts, bringing the tally closer for my group

Guest Hackerboy

Iam sorry mate, i have no idea what ur going on about, my email address are shared around with heaps of my freinds, email this bloke and get soem geustions out of him cunt, billy_334@hotmail.com &lt;Billy Andrews&gt;

deadnail said:

I hate to see you shunned like this, Stphrz, so... I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR COCKHOLE! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, FUCKO, AND YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED...!

There, feel better?

&gt;^_^&lt;

My day is complete.

:)