Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCGray

Do I have too much?

Guest PFCGray

I've got 36 WADS for Ulitmate DOOM and 33 for DOOM II (not including "Perdition's Gate" which I have on CD-ROM). Do I have too much?

Oh, and where are all the old members? I seem to the only older member left here. Where did Mac and all the other older guys go?

File Search turned up 573 WADs for me. 60% are probably Doom2 WADs.

You can never have enough WADs.

Shaviro said:

I've got 1138 wads

Heh only 127 wads here... I only save the best though, like Memento Mori, Darkening and such.

1,877 wads and most of them are Doom 2. I put the whole Master Levels collection in, then I started shovelling in some others like Momento Mori and rounding out the Dwango collection. Lüt is right, you can *never* have too many wads, especially since zDaemon sets them up for you. =)

Guest PFCGray
Vorpal said:

83 doom wads, 551 doom2 wads

OK then I guess to answer to my own question is "NO".

Guest Archvile46

Didn't Perdition's Gate become a full TC called Doom III??? I swear they are the exact same levels...

I don't know exactly how many, but I have way over 1000 wads for doom and doom2

I would agree that you can't too many WADS

LOL old members ;) you crack me up :)

Nah you can never have too many wads.

dude you have too littel.. the more wads you have the better. the more dm wads you have the less change you will have to go searching for a wad you dont have

Nah...too much is not possible :)

I currently have 7770 zip files under /wads (thats about 2GB) - but thats not counting graphic/sound wads of course. Think I'll need yet a life to play them all tho...or maybe a few.

Archvile46 said:

Didn't Perdition's Gate become a full TC called Doom III??? I swear they are the exact same levels...

Perditon's Gate is a full, 32 level .wad itself, it's just that the version on the 'net is the shareware version.

Doom 3 was some guy trying to rip-off the .wad, by making out that he and his "team" created the entire thing themselves, but he got sussed by Ricrob. The same guy did the same thing with Perditon's Gate's sequel, Hell To Pay, which he called Doom 4.

BTW, if you have the Doom 3 or Doom 4 .wads, you should delete them because they're illegal.