Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

music wads are being posted... read this!

Yo, yo, wuzzup to all of mah peeps on doomworld! First off let me just tells ya'll that I is now a 22 year old ghetto boricua(my b'day was on 3/12). I don't really give a dang about it cuz once you be turnin' 21, there ain't really nuttin' to celebrate about bein' a year older, cuz you don't get now new privilages or nuttin' like dat!

Second off, elbryan42.... yo thanks a lot for da upload account! You is doin' some tight work, and showin' da doom community much love and respect wit what you is doin! Dat is some decent shit yo, and I hope dat you is gettin' da props dat you deserve!

Now, just so all ya'll know, I just began uploading my two music wads, into my upload directory! They should be done some time tonight (I only have a 56k modem, and they are over 100 megs total! DANG!!!!!), so feel free to download them and take a look. There is a txt file in the directory also, feel free to download and read it FIRST, so that you will know if you are interested or not! I have done A LOT MORE than just put the mp3's into the wad, such as volume adjustments and some quality changes (not much, just changed some to 128 kbps). I even cut down the silences at da beginnings and ends of the songs, so they "loop" better, with less quiet time each time da song replays! It is some seriously tight work! ONCE AGAIN, READ DA MUSIC.TXT FILE FIRST!!! <----

Next up yo, I am working on two things... first: a wad wit ALL of my sound files. Secondly: a txt file that explains the story behind each and every level of doom 2, stage by stage! This should make playing through each stage much more interesting for those hardcore doomers out there! Nobody has ever done any kind of mission briefings or stories for each of the levels in doom 2, or explained why you even gots ta go ta dat particular area, so I figured I would.

Also, I will be uploading a wad with all of the sounds for just doom 2 TOMORROW NIGHT, it has da sndinfo file in it too, so if you use zdoom it be ready to go. For other source ports, you may have ta fuck wit some things, first. This wad has all of my doom 64 sounds, the new psx sounds by mah dawg, elbryan42, and some new sounds for various other things. It is designed for zdoom, but can be used wit any other source ports! The second sound file I am workin' on, will be released eventually, and will have a TON of sounds in it, including the sounds in the wad I just mentioned!

Well, hope ya'll like mah stuff. I put each song in a level for certain reasons. If ya'll is curious why I picked a particular song, read the txt called reason-music. I will also be uploading it tomorrow, or wednesday night! Leave me some feedback on mah music wads too please, by replying to dis post, I would really appreciate it. Well, dat's it, I is going to bed now.
GOOD NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT, AND DON'T LET DA LITTLE HISSYS BITE!

:P

Guest deathwarrior

Happy birthday :D

that's a lot of work you have to do. i've got a lot to do, but with school clashing with it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

HAVE ONE HELLUVA A BIRTHDAY