Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Stphrz & Lüt, DESTROY ME

http://www.deadnail.f2s.com/games/

Well Stphrz, it's not password protected... just click on the name of it. It's an inobvious link, just like the rest of my site.

The lighting is decent in my levels, the architecture is a little simple. The texture work isn't perfect. What I aimed to make were exceptionally functional and fair deathmatch levels and I think I suceeded at that goal.

Go ahead; download them and ridicule me until I bleed. ;)

Guest c-d-w

Why does F2S remove zip files?
I had the same problem..

Oh, that's what it is... well, you could always just find me on ICQ and I'll send 'em to you.

deadnail said:

Oh, that's what it is... well, you could always just find me on ICQ and I'll send 'em to you.

So that's why people got errors when I tried to trick them into downloading Danzig 5 soundclips I'd zipped up on my site... Cheap. They'd better change that soon.

stphrz said:

Can you email them to me? I don't do ICQ.......

Me too. I had ICQ but it's just such a hassle, I like my AIM 4 times better. Right now I just don't want to go through setting up another contact list, that's the most annoying part, those people who have authorization on. I hate that shit.

Just had a look at 'em and played 'em a bit with bots. Fundamentally nothing wrong with 'em. Everything you did, you did right (although like you said, there's not much to them). Lighting is simple, but nice. Game play is fair, but needs more of the excitement that comes with more varied hunting grounds. Texture alignment was on the dot. Which is good to see. Texture use was well.... The Doom engine can (in case you don't know) use more than one texture in a level :) Hehehe, just having fun with ya!

So far so good! Keep at it. Try making a single player level next. That will help you learn how to implement the architecture and gameplay features that give levels variety and increase the fun factor.