Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

games that looked good but sucked

ok have u ever got a game that looked good or was good for the first few minutes and totaly sucked. well here is a list of gameing bombs that could have been better.

Omikron: the nomad soul, it has kick ass graphics and a very good stoyr line so what is wrong well lots of bugs. The game usally crashed about 60% of the time and gave your really wierd cd-rom errors. The animation was terrible in some areas like swimming and jumping. also it had a first person shooting scence which were extreamly bad because the game was not made for that.

any tombraider beyond 3. ok it just got old and wierd, tombraider should have stoped at 3. the first 2 kicked ass and 3 had great graphics but 4 and 5 i think are too far.

SIN ok the first time i played it i thought it was great but it had a far share of nasty bugs. first in software mode alot of things would look wierd and not show up. It also had sound card issues. It never worked right too the game would always mess up causeing you to restart. It was not the pc i was useing because i tried the game on 5 different pc's adn used the latest patches.

Pokemon pc versions, ok they are out there but rare cause they suck so bad. my little brother had one besides pokemon on anything sucks ass.

what other games are terrible or looked great and turned out to be bombs i could have listed more but these are just a few recent ones i have played

sephiroth said:

Tombraider should have stoped at 3. the first 2 kicked ass and 3 had great graphics but 4 and 5 i think are too far

I didn't even know 4 existed.

I've got one: Hexen 64
All those puzzles you have to solve and would take you at least 3 hours to solve, including the "Seven Portals" one.
Plus, when playing in 4-player mode, the graphics are heavily distorted. It's like, "Hey, is that a door....or not??"

Lüt said:

I didn't even know 4 existed.

you had better believe there are 4 and they just relested a 5 but i think that will be it cause in 4 she was crushed by a pyrimid and 5 is about her past