Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

question

does anyone know if there's an emulator that makes your midi sound like the roland? sb128 and live sound close, but we're talking perfection. i know that emulators exist, since one comes with ff7 to make it sound like a yamaha card.

Tell what you think about this.

I'm going to go out and get really pissed.

All the honeys, makin' money:

Give it all up to the guys.

Guest ZarcyB

The thingy you got with FF7 is the Yamaha XG Synth, I've heard about something like it for Roland but I don't know where you can find it, sorry.

NiGHTMARE said:

ooh yeah. booze & honeys, good combination any day. especially when there's more than one honey together.

ZarcyB said:

The thingy you got with FF7 is the Yamaha XG Synth, I've heard about something like it for Roland but I don't know where you can find it, sorry.

dang. i want to redo those midis from tnt. make them sound like the way they were made to.

elbryan42 said:

ooh yeah. booze & honeys, good combination any day. especially when there's more than one honey together.

I got it off some site and deleted it. Don't worry, it isn't worth it. If you intend to play wads with it, well it just ruins the sound while playing so dont bother.

Look up the program 'WavMaker'. It converts midis to wavs by using a 650 meg sample set on an included CD-ROM. It costs fifty bucks but I'm planning on buying it pretty quick. It'd be nice to make mp3s out of the Doom soundtrack and make a wad out of them for zDoom use with that thing.

You can try the demo of WavMaker, but unfortunately, the 650 meg sample set has been utterly butchered into a download friendly 4 meg set of just a few intruments. :/

You could always try WinGroove but some midis sound like total shit on it, and worse, it's not very friendly to games.

All things considered, the midi mp3s on this site here don't sound as good as my midi and it's only a SB PCI 128. =)

You could just get a newer sound card.

elbryan42 said:

I just wanna rerecord the midis into mp3 with it. then delete it.

i dont get it...

NiGHTMARE said:

Yo, don't quit yo day job son, cause uh.... biggie smalls you definately ain't!