• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Linguica webcomics

Guest Hackerboy

Sick Cunt, how could you post a link for that shit, jesus

It seems as someone has locked up the real Linguica, taken over his accounts and replaced him with a newbie, judging from the posts by "Linguica" at the user comments. Well, I guess that caps lock is the latest trend. Perhaps I shouldn't talk too much, or I might be included in those cartoons :)

Yo I gots ta say dat ohter than yo first comic (da one with jon da fish, it's funny as hell!), you is truly, and most certainly one sick mothafucka! ESPECIALLY da last one, whhat the fuck is wrong wit you, dawg?

Jeez, what's with all this "sick" crap below? Haven't any of you guys seen a movie directed at people over 13 before?

I kinda like these. When the hell am I going to get made fun of??

Guest kristus

These comics are so bad they are good ;)

Guest deathwarrior

i was gonna post a thread about that....

oh well

Hackerboy said:

Sick Cunt, how could you post a link for that shit, jesus

He is obviously a genius. (nothing new)

If this is genius, than I think I just saw the redefinition of the word comic and we need another word for what used to be comics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

mewse said:

your comics suck. you suck. doomworld sucks.

i hate you.

MEWSE

oh nooo. You made him cry. go to your room!

ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!!! I WILL GIVE YOU sOMETHING TO LAUGH AT!?!"¤?!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lüt said:

Jeez, what's with all this "sick" crap below? Haven't any of you guys seen a movie directed at people over 13 before?

I kinda like these. When the hell am I going to get made fun of??

No, no, no, they rule! Especially the three recent rocked :)

ok... i'm scared. very scared. i used to think that i was the sickest, weirdest, most psychotic human being on the planet. i now know that was just a facade. i will bow my head in shame and reverance to ling. one request though. you need more characters... ok shapes. i wanna be in it. as a parallelogram. i like that word, parrrrallllogrammmm... hey, get this straightjacket off of me, it's him, him i tell you! i have just been demoted to normal! oooh... bubblewrap!

pop

pop

pop....

shame on you ling! according to the FAQ for this board, you shouldn't advertise your own sites that have nothing to do with doom on them...

Guest pickle_hammer
Shaviro said:

ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!!! I WILL GIVE YOU sOMETHING TO LAUGH AT!?!"¤?!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mewse = a little strange

Jon said:

shame on you ling! according to the FAQ for this board, you shouldn't advertise your own sites that have nothing to do with doom on them...

hehehehe.....

mewse said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

MEWSE

I'm going to be serious here for a little bit.......STOP LAUGHING, YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!......Why is that some people just can't seem to figure out what to do with their boring dreary lives? They all just crowd up the servers here at Doomworld(which DOES NOT suck, Mewse!) and put up meaningless posts!!
Ok, start laughing again!!

Guest deathwarrior
Dest-01 said:

Bah.

It's alright Roy, your new ones rule.