Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Not about doom... About Quarantine...

This has nothing to do with Doom, but I warned you for that. Besides Doom, I really like Quarantine... Does anyone know where I can get that game???

Ah, yes... Quarantine. Fun but glitchy as hell. Gametek sucked ass. Too bad they're not around anymore. I may have a copy, but you have to boot into dos to play it. And I don't think it works on anything above a Pentium. Email me and I'll see if I still have the thing.

It's kinda like an old Crazy Taxi with weapons. You drive a taxi with weapons on it. You pick up people. Some want to be delivered to a desination (within a time limit), some have tasks for you (destroy these cars, bomb this building). With the money from each hit you can buy extra weapons and stuff. The goal is to get out of a quarantined city, thus the name. Pretty cool. It was made by Gametek and the company isn't around anymore.

You'll have trouble finding Quarantine anywhere, unless you can find some software company that deals in old games. I got it from where I work; it came in on a transfer, and I "intercepted" it, meaning it never got to the person who special ordered it, it got to me. I'm so bad. :)

I had the game anyway, I just wanted the original box and the copy protection chart.