Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
InfraRed

Doom alpha

i downloaded doom alpha from some site when i was looking for the patch that upgrades doom 1.9 to ultimate. It is a pretty lousy game. instead of a pistol, u start with a rifle and u dont get to use fists if u run out of ammo, u have to use the bayonet on the rifle. the monsters dont move or attack and just vapourize when shot. surprisingly, the sprites dont compare but the detail on the backgroung is significantly better. i'll try and get that download site ^^

you can get all alpha and beta versions of doom from the shareware section of doomworld, its right below the forums. and its crappy because it was a work in progress version of doom. hence the title, "doom alpha"

Guest deathwarrior

oh dear. a newbie.

masterhassan said:

you can get all alpha and beta versions of doom from the shareware section of doomworld, its right below the forums. and its crappy because it was a work in progress version of doom. hence the title, "doom alpha"

ok...i just started here 2day..thx for being a smartass tho deathwarrior...^^

Guest Bill Doom

Downloads aren't working, can someone e-mail me the .WAD files for Doom alpha??

Guest Bill Doom

And also, does any body have the WAD file(s) for "The Master Levels"???

The address is in my signiture:

IP: 24.72.20.212
user: doom
pass: doom

for browsers:

ftp://doom:doom@24.72.20.212

And since master levels is commercial software, I will NOT distribute it. Find it somewhere else.

Guest deathwarrior

elb, what is my account for your ftp (user and pass)? e-mail me.

Goodness me-ANOTHER newbie! (No offense!) Don't worry, deathwarrior's not been here all that long-you'll get used to his newbie-comments. I have playued the Doom alpha you speak of and it pretty much sucks. Thank God Doom as we know it now didn't turn out this way!

Guest deathwarrior

dude, cause i signed up here on Jaunary doesnt mean shit really. I've known about the Doom Community since i had got an early ver of Legacy around 1997, then i didnt go to any doom sites until around the time that "5 years of Doom" thing at Doomworld was put up