Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCRon

Hopelessy lost

Guest PFCRon

No matter how much I try, how much I look, and how much I ask, I can never find any of the commercially sold WAD sets for any of the DOOM games! Not even Final DOOM! It's my fault! I never got hooked on the game util after it had been out for 5 years! Oh! Wo is me!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOO HOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Hey, sounds like a good basis for some messed up love story; the man in search for his lost DOOM WADs!

Man: But, I love you too much, my DOOM! My love!!!!!

DOOM: I know, but all good things must come to an end my dear! The WADs are lost forever!!!!!!! And now my time has come, for I am too old to live on! Better things will replace me, like the GEForce 3....................

Yeah, I'm sick and twisted, I know, but then again, aren't we all in our own ways?

Guest PFCRon
Peter Heinemann said:

ebay

I don't bid.

Phoenix said:

I really feel for you. And for those who clicked here by accident.

Why? This is one of the most creative posts we've had here in weeks :\

Cyberdemon Lord said:

..................WHOOOOOOO!!!.................GOD DAMN!!!....................THAT SCARES ME!!!....................???????????????

::Gives Cyberdemon Lord some of PFCRon's perscription::

Down boy...

Lüt said:

Why? This is one of the most creative posts we've had here in weeks :\

Commercially sold wads? Whatever!
If one wants to get them, than just send me some money; and I will make accessible my top-secret web sites for downloads for a shit load of wads. Minimum donation of one hundred dollars and up only, will be considered. Any thing below, well just stay lost.

ive never seen anyone so determined to find doom games and wad packs in stores since my search for ultimate doom