Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

How good is Doom? A poll....

.....I personally think that Doom is one of the all-time greatest games ever made! But I bet you knew that already, and that most of you think that way too, or feel even stronger about it! PCGamer(bless their good hearts and souls) even gave Doom Game of the Year for 1994!
So what do YOU guys think about Doom?

Ok. I agree with the award for game of the year, but PC Gamer is one of the worst gaming magazines ever made.

Guest PFCRon

Just take a look at my sig, then you'll know how much I love it!

PFCRon said:

Just take a look at my sig, then you'll know how much I love it!

Doom is the best game ever....it was a inspiration for every other first person shooter out there...i originally started playing single only....and it was still the greatest...even tho it is an old game..i have just recently switched my gaming from Starcraft to Doom because it is that good.

I played it the first day it came out and I loved it! Since that day, I've played it to hell and still ain't sick of it baby! It's just getting better!...

Guest ZarcyB
InfraRed said:

Doom is the best game ever....it was a inspiration for every other first person shooter out there...i originally started playing single only....and it was still the greatest...even tho it is an old game..i have just recently switched my gaming from Starcraft to Doom because it is that good.

You sound like an intelligent newbie...

Welcome to Doomworld!

InfraRed said:

Well Starcraft is a very shit game! One of the worst that Blizzard made...

Though it was a very good choice you made! You'll fit into the forums very nicely...