Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest deathwarrior

God NEWDOOM sucks

Guest deathwarrior

http://forums.newdoom.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/001117.html - a perfect example of "change of subject", the even scarier thing was it happened twice! In one thread!

i was acting like a newbie there, and it changes into something else, then it changes again into another thing...

/me sighs

Guest deathwarrior

ok, i just posted a HUGE reply to that thread. go see.

Sir Fragsalot said:

Newdoom scares me. Badly. Almost as badly as Toke when he's in a ZDaemon server.

well it was alot better before,but now it sucks,except for the litercy section,that was okay.
New Doom never really kept interesting like it was before.
DOOM WORLD kicks ass,as well as the forum.The new doom forum isent that great.

FWIW, why? (did you do that)

They want to have a good time, you want to have a good time. Let it be.

I say we lead a holy war against Newdoom for its blasphemous teachings of Doom! Let us fight for our holy crusade! ONWARDS!

P.S. I just looked at that post and thought of something...do you have to be a tard with writing to post on the site? I mean Deathwarrior had the best writing skills there. Talk about a lower class of Doomers.

Guest kristus

DeathWarrior. You kinda made an ass out of yourself there.

I haven't seen anything in the newdoom forums that don't occur in the little IRC channel called #Doom.

Another thing is that you were doing this in the Rants and Raves forum, wich is set up for Rants and Raves. (No?... really?)

Guest deathwarrior

i dont think you were there, but when i was looking through my 3.7mb #doom log, i found this:

* deathwarrior goes to newdoom and pretends to be a newbie
<deathwarrior> hello, i am a newbie. can any of you kind people tell me where i can get a TC called ZDoom?
<deathwarrior> ok
<deathwarrior> hello, can any of you nice people tell me where i can get a TC called ZDoom?
<Fredrik> no
<deathwarrior> HAY, WEHRE CAN I GTE A TC CALED ZDOOM?
<deathwarrior> how's that
<arioch> rofl
<arioch> HAY I HEARD THERE WAS A DOOM T C FOR QUAEK CALLED ZDOOM WHERE CAN I GET IT
<arioch> I PISS IN YOUR MORNING OATMEAL
<deathwarrior> heh
<deathwarrior> HAY, WEHRE CAN I GTE A DOOM TC FOR QUAEK CALED ZDOOM?
<deathwarrior> I PISS IN OYUR MONRING OATMAEL!!!

danarchist said:

I say we lead a holy war against Newdoom for its blasphemous teachings of Doom! Let us fight for our holy crusade! ONWARDS!

P.S. I just looked at that post and thought of something...do you have to be a tard with writing to post on the site? I mean Deathwarrior had the best writing skills there. Talk about a lower class of Doomers.

AHEM!

:P

Doom Dude said:

LOL and such bad acting it was.

ROFL, like he didn't know, that we knew, he was just taking the piss?? That's hilarious :)

Look dude, you came on the forum just to take a piss. We all knew that, and responded accordingly.

Guest deathwarrior

/me pulls up his zipper

how did you know?

stphrz said:

ROFL, like he didn't know, that we knew, he was just taking the piss?? That's hilarious :)

ROFL! Did you see that cartoon he did.........pfffffffffffffft, now that's hillarious. Thanx for the free abuse :) Haa haahhaahahah!

ACK!!

I went and was instantly bombarded with pop-ups.

::regains control of right arm after 10 seconds::

Guest deathwarrior
Don Incognito said:

I like imps! :D

i like you too :)

Don Incognito said:

I didn't notice them! :)
Maybe I'm imune.

Goddamn i was being flamed at those newdoom forums. ( NO NiGHTMARE. You don't have to tell us what flaming is again ;) )

Geez. You are one of the only guys i met over there, that actually has a sence of humour.

stphrz said:

Hey Maonth! I still love you! =]

Me too, and the map looks good!

Oh they have a sense of humor..
I think the problem is that they have thier undies in a bind because of past stuff involving DoomWorld or something...

...Like they got stereotypes.
I'm sure you guys have them for NewDoom too..

We need to get past this crap, it's gay. :)

Doom Dude said:

ROFL! Did you see that cartoon he did.........pfffffffffffffft, now that's hillarious. Thanx for the free abuse :) Haa haahhaahahah!

I thought the comic was cool! ;)

Guest deathwarrior
Don Incognito said:

We need to get past this crap, it's gay. :)

yeah, now tell everyone in Newdoom and i'll be happy :)

I just got back. My arm hurts. Yeah, NEWDOOM does kinda suck- especially when you can't see the page for all the pop-ups in your face.

Don Incognito said:

I thought the comic was cool! ;)

Of course it's KewL, because we are in it dude and that Caco_broad is Mine! Hahahahaaa!