Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

Hissys Adventure

Guest Cacodemon Leade

What if Hissy starred in his own adventure? Well, I think he should, cause Hissy sure could fit in, wouldn't he?

Hissys adventure requires SRB2 to operate, but as Hissys Adventure is under development like the Alpha Lost Soul and Hissy Replica Dissy Players, as well as Linguica for final boss, creatures replacing DOOM Enemies. The following are replaced with:

Existing SRB2 Robots --> Caco Drones
Imps --> Boomers
Cacodemons --> Deadites
Eggman --> Linguica (The Sausage of Death)
Arch Vile --> Macvilewhore

Zones:

Zone 1: Pleasant Caco Paradise

Zone 2: Rinoa's Mansion

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Ralphis said:

That's just dumb. Hissy was released

I know Hissy was freed, but the plot goes like this:

Hissy's older brother Squissy Demon has been captured by Redsmouth, Massmouth's evil twin. Redsmouth also captured the rest of the Cacodemon Squad as well. Finding out that the Cacodemon Squad is captured, Hissy becomes pissed off and decides to get rid of the evil zeebloid, and he has friends like a replica of himself called Dissy. He also has a Alpha DOOM Lost Soul buddy and on top of that, a friendly floating deadite. One of the four must go forth and destroy the f*ckin Zeebloid known as Redsmouth.

There. The plot is not Hissy having to destroy Linguica to win the game, and I made a mistake. Linguica is actually the first boss, not the final boss.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Sir Fragsalot said:

Where can I get all the cool TCs you keep talking about? What's your project page?

Get Cacodemon Squad at my Cacodemon Squad downloads page:

http://www.geocities.com/conversiontotal2000/downloads.html

currently, Hissys Adventure and Geek DOOM 2: The Destruction of Dan Goldman are under construction. I found out SRB2 supports Dehacked!!!

Uh.......right. HeheeheheheHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHAHA....AHAHA...AHA...UH...OK.
Uh.......who's Hissy? Why would he be in a game?

Cacodemon Leade said:

I know Hissy was freed, but the plot goes like this:

Hissy's older brother Squissy Demon has been captured by Redsmouth, Massmouth's evil twin. Redsmouth also captured the rest of the Cacodemon Squad as well. Finding out that the Cacodemon Squad is captured, Hissy becomes pissed off and decides to get rid of the evil zeebloid, and he has friends like a replica of himself called Dissy. He also has a Alpha DOOM Lost Soul buddy and on top of that, a friendly floating deadite. One of the four must go forth and destroy the f*ckin Zeebloid known as Redsmouth.

There. The plot is not Hissy having to destroy Linguica to win the game, and I made a mistake. Linguica is actually the first boss, not the final boss.

Hey, uh.....I thought you were the Cacodemon Leader. Why don't you go free Hissy from Redsmouth or Massmouth or whatever?

Guest Cacodemon Leade
DooMBoy said:

Hey, uh.....I thought you were the Cacodemon Leader. Why don't you go free Hissy from Redsmouth or Massmouth or whatever?

No way! The game that requires SRB2 to operate takes place after Cacodemon Squad, and by that time, Hissy has been freed. It would be dumb an idea to make the Cacodemon Squad be in the game again. Hissy needs a big role in a TC!!!