Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

WHAT DA FUCK DID I MISS, NOW!!!

Yo, I swear ta gawd, I go out to party for da weekend and then come back here, and I see all kinds a weird shit goin' on up in here! Some of it be good and some of it be bad, but ya bounce out for 3 or 4 days, and when ya come back ya see mad new shit!

First off, to mah dawg elbryan42... I uploaded the fixed sound wad (it was an error in da sndinfo file, mah bad) so you should be all set. And what did you mean when you said level 13 and 19's music was da same? I checked them again and they are TOTALLY different, just like they are supposed ta be!

Glad to see there is an updated version of wintex (besides wintex+), I never thought we would be seein' any kind of update for it. Gotta check out the update to the doom64 tc too!

As for them square and circle cartoons... yo I ain't tryin' ta hate or nuthin' but their makers be one sick bunch a mothafuckas!
The regular doom cartoons is aight though, but they need some work. And as ftp.cdrom.com, I think that they is just backed up over there. It'll be up again eventually (I sure as fuck hope so!), so don't worry ya'll!

I asked dis before but I is gonna ask again... do as anyone know how to get the doom 64 lettering graphics out of zdoom, because they are in there under the control menu! I need some help ya'll, so hook a dawg up!

Well, dat's mah word for now, I'll holler back at ya'll later, peace out!

P.S. PFCron... yo on da real, you be one scary ass mothafucka (but funny as hell). :P
WELCOME BACK TA HELL DAWG!!

Hey bud. I was wondering where you were. I thought some girl scouts went postal and killed you or something. Those girls are nucking futs. Anyways, must me some partay to be gone all weekend. Good to have ya back.

Guest deathwarrior

i'm gonna make less sick comics...

Guest ZarcyB

No more stroking of DoomFlynn? :(

/me strokes deathwarrior instead

Can I just use this post to point people to http://corrdev6.smallpla.net/cgibin/alig.pl?
If they type their msg there it will translate it to escospeak :)

Yo, what da? Da stupid thing don't do nuttin'! Fodders you is a pain in mah ass!! ;)

Guest deathwarrior
ZarcyB said:

No more stroking of DoomFlynn? :(

/me strokes deathwarrior instead

/me shivers

Hey Esco.

Maybe you noticed that your sounds (some of elbryan's PSX sounds too) were used in my DooM64 PC. Your sounds were so much better than my emulator-recorded-crappy-not-good-for-nothing-sounds.

Keep up the good work!

esco said:

Yo, what da? Da stupid thing don't do nuttin'! Fodders you is a pain in mah ass!! ;)

Original : "This message was typed using that, how can you say it does nothing my friend?"
With escospeak translator: "dis message was typed usin' dat, how can you say it does nothin' me me main geeza? "

Yo, I thought it translated FROM my language (which is what some peeps need!), NOT TO IT (which we DON'T need!).

Oh yeah and ya translation is wrong, ya funny man wannabe! Get a set a clues!!!

Ghostpilot said:

Hey Esco.

Maybe you noticed that your sounds (some of elbryan's PSX sounds too) were used in my DooM64 PC. Your sounds were so much better than my emulator-recorded-crappy-not-good-for-nothing-sounds.

Keep up the good work!

Yo, thanks a lot dawg! Peeps like you is what encourages me ta keep on workin, and ignorin' all da haters in dis world. Thanks a lot, yo. Glad ya like 'em.

ditto. when people actually comment on what i do for the doom community, it makes me wanna do more.

Guest deathwarrior
esco said:

Yo, thanks a lot dawg! Peeps like you is what encourages me ta keep on workin, and ignorin' all da haters in dis world. Thanks a lot, yo. Glad ya like 'em.

you are gonna be in the thanks section of UAC Resurrection, for those lovely D64 sounds :D