Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Be Aware! Clanclash: HZ vs. EMP

Guest s999cop

hi, i should've post this message in the multi section, but i guess here're more people would notice about this. For those of you who are in clan HZ or EMP, please be aware:

1. We have to adjust this: i suggest lets make this a 3vs3 match
that would be me, soviet, and chewy against anyone of you from EMP.
2. We have to adjust the right time: here's my time , in eastern region of US, Georgia.
Chewy: same time as mine
Soviet: Also same time as mine
3. We also have to arrange the dates of our battles, that'd be arranged by soviet, so please talk to him.

If you have any questions, please contact soviet or me, or any other members in EMP(such as Saga, i think he knows about it)If you agree/disagree with something or have any suggestion, please post your messages and replies under here. Thanks

Guest JudgeDooM

Ok, we have our lineup picked, but I donno about the dates of the 3 vs 3, but ask Dream Destroyer (aka Dashiva).

does all your clan agree to do this....ok well lets use gmt time . its a lot better that way. and what port are we going to use for 3v3 i whould suggest skulltag but its very unstable right now so....

Guest Dream Destroyer

Dude, I need to contact you, so we can practice together.
And, hmmm. Zdaemon is my pick. Let me worry about all the deals with them. Zdaemon teamplay, oldschool rules.

Guest Dest-01
JudgeDooM said:

Ok, we have our lineup picked, but I donno about the dates of the 3 vs 3, but ask Dream Destroyer (aka Dashiva).

HZ sucks ass!