Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Not about doom, but still cool.

Okay... if I were to pick a second obsession other than Doom. It would be cartoons. I know 23 years old is too old for cartoons, but I can't help myself. Does anyone know any web sites or ftp sites with toons? So far I have all of Transformers, South Park, Earthworm Jim, and X-men Evolution. Plus some anime. Anyone wanna trade? Let me know.

Unfortunately my hard drive space is limited (my computer isn't compatible with drives over 20 gigs), so I can't put all of them up on ftp. Maybe if I put an episode up a week. What do you guys think?

possibly. what else do you have? here's what i have:

vivos of all of neon genesis evangelion (kinda choppy)
battle angel (real media)
vampire hunter d (real media)
vcds of first 8 volumes of bubble gum crisis 2040 (thinking of compressing them)

i'm looking for just about anything good.

Yo, ain't a dang thing wrong wit watchin' cartoons! Some of da hardest peeps I know still be watchin old school stuff, like voltron, thundacats, gi joe, and ESPECIALLY transformers! Them shows was da bomb!! Da newer cartoons today are pretty wack compared to da old school stuff! I mean look on cartoon network.. the only thing good about them is toonami (dragonball z is da shit, no doubt!), and old school crazy shit, like looney tunes!

I LOVE transformers, but Earthworm Jim is a very close second. No matter how many times I watch it, I still bust a gut laughing!

Guest deathwarrior

heh, my dad is 42 and he loves watching The Simpsons and South Park, so there's nothing to worry about :)

elbryan42 said:

possibly. what else do you have? here's what i have:

vivos of all of neon genesis evangelion (kinda choppy)
battle angel (real media)
vampire hunter d (real media)
vcds of first 8 volumes of bubble gum crisis 2040 (thinking of compressing them)

i'm looking for just about anything good.

Did you ever watch Ranma 1/2? classic anime

elbryan42 said:

I LOVE transformers, but Earthworm Jim is a very close second. No matter how many times I watch it, I still bust a gut laughing!

Hey, were do you find those EWJ (Earth Worm Jim) cartoons? I used to love that show as a little kid!

I haven't seen it in years

Rubilacxe said:

Hey, were do you find those EWJ (Earth Worm Jim) cartoons? I used to love that show as a little kid!

I haven't seen it in years

Took me a while. Tail's web page (http://www.segasonic.net/tails/tails.htm) has 3 eps. evil in love, opposites attack and darwins nightmare. Crappy quality though. i icq'ed him and he has an ftp. Slow as hell though. Good quality there. And I converted the 4 eps that he doesn't have. So now I'm a proud owner of all of the eps! Plus a fast connection! So if you want them...

im sixteen and i like the spider-man adventures on televison,i have two tapes from them,"the venom saga"and"secret wars"they kick ass,hey i think there should be a doom animated movie.No,not like pokemon or them old mario ones,like a viloent,gory one.Like anime,but no crappy animation.Know what im saying?

Ahh... Cartoons. I like, I like!
I´m 20 years old and still like them.
You can never be too old for cartoons.

A somewhat funny web comic:
www.megatokyo.com

GooberMan said:

Did you ever watch Ranma 1/2? classic anime

Nope not yet. Took a year break from anime, just starting up again.

Guest JudgeDooM

Do the Warner Bros cartoons count (e.g: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck)?
'Cos they rule.

deathwarrior said:

heh, my dad is 42 and he loves watching The Simpsons and South Park, so there's nothing to worry about :)

Unless, of course...

Guest Cacodemon Leade
elbryan42 said:

The only Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 VHS I have is Volume 2, and it's in English!

Cool. Well, if you can get a hold of all 12 volumes, it just keeps getting better. :-)