Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
skadoomer

newdooms featured screenshot

Head over to newdoom.com to see a pre-alpha screenshot for my new t.c. (megaman done 3d) I need some feedback on how it look and crap.

Oh dear. Doors that open into the air.

I thought levels like that died out in '96...

Looks kinda swank thus far. Are you going to rip tiles right out of the SNES games and use them as patches?

And as for Megaman Legends... there are several different veins in the Megaman storyline.

Megaman 1 through 8 and Rockman & Forte are the original storyline.

Megaman X through X5 is a more adult Megaman in a more detailed and futuristic world. In this one the 'Reploids' say "Damn" a lot and even bleed.

Megaman Legends is another side story, this time featuring different planets. The sequel and the Misadventures of Tronne Bonne are in the same vein.

So, indeed this could be the first time that the original Megaman theme is applied to a 3D game. I like the X games better but hey, you can't have everything. It looks pretty good, are you willing to divulge any more information on it?

I don't want to forget the soccer game or the arcade game, or even the new EXE thread coming out on GBA, but I think I made my point... whatever it was. =P

The sprites look really good. Those walls look kinda cheesy but I guess they're from the actual game so nothing you should change. But I hope those levels aren't going to be as square and flat as they look in those pictures.

Well, heres the long and short of what i'm doing for the T.C.
Its primarily basted on megaman 1-6 (the origional nintendo versions) where one boss was taken from each game. The storyline follows that of megaman 3 and 4 (protoman is going to be included) with the origion of how megaman came to be.
The verson is in a pre-alpha stages where all thats being done is the graphic work and plans for an engine mod where such features like a megaman style health bar, bosses health, a main menu as seen in megaman and posibly a passowed system (though i beleave that would be a little tedious to encode)

Oh, and as for the texture on the wall, its not ripped, its a recreation of bubblemans wall.