Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Fragsalot

Gothic99

First of all, if you haven't played this yet, go get it! It's one of the best DM wads I've ever played. Just put the resolution a bit lower than what you would normally use, since the levels have so much detail in them.

But I have a problem running Gothic99. When I run it in the latest version of Skulltag, I get all sorts of flashing textures. Does anyone know what I can do to avoid this? (Besides using an older version of Skulltag)

Guest pickle_hammer

No one cares about you, you gay!

YOU BACK AGAIN YOU FUCKIN' FAGGOT! Yo, if you start raggin' on mah peeps again (or me), I'm fixin' ta fuck you up, got that biatch! Sir Fragsalot is cool as fuck, ya pussy!

esco said:

YOU BACK AGAIN YOU FUCKIN' FAGGOT! Yo, if you start raggin' on mah peeps again (or me), I'm fixin' ta fuck you up, got that biatch! Sir Fragsalot is cool as fuck, ya pussy!

Dude, consider: pickle_hammer ip: 24.66.129.152
Sir Fragsalot ip: 24.66.129.152

Heh.

Yeah, so they have da same service provider? What is you tryin' ta say, gawd? Dat they is da same person?

Yes they are the same person, or like Sir Frag said, brothers....
At anyrate, the posts came from the same computer.

Well yo, as far as I is concerned, PICKLE HAMMER IS STILL A FUCKIN' HOE! He had da nerve ta start hatin' on me HARDCORE da last time he was on here, and he didn't even know me! So fuck his punk ass! Yo sir fragsalot, tell me dat dis guy ain't really you fuckin' around, please!