Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaGa

doom pages

well since doom3 is coming in a half a year.i was thinking that doomworld should remain doom1&2 but create a doom3 web page just for doom3 . this way it will preserve the origanal dom community and keap doom3's community from taking over this site

Good point. I love the old games too much to have them forgotten beneath the shadow that will be Doom 3.

I agree as well, but don't you mean the soft-edged rasterized per-pixel filled real time shadow of Doom 3?

*Phew!*

I can say shit like that in this forum without fear of Zaldron drop kicking me in the head if I get it wrong! =)

yeah,i will always remember the Doom from back in the day,it should be done the way you described sega,er,uh saga.
just kidding.
But u made a good point,lets pray they do it that way.

deadnail said:

I agree as well, but don't you mean the soft-edged rasterized per-pixel filled real time shadow of Doom 3?

*Phew!*

I can say shit like that in this forum without fear of Zaldron drop kicking me in the head if I get it wrong! =)

*Drop kicks deadnail in the head*

Hiya :)

Guest fraggle`

dream on i expect

1/2 a year for doom3? are you jokeing it will at least be 2 years before we see it and 1 year before there is aa alpha version, if they decide to relese one. I bet doom3 will be out in 3 years at most. hope it dont turn out like Duke4ever cause that is never coming out

Guest JudgeDooM

I hope more that it doesn't end up like Daikatana!!!