Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fragg

just curious....How is Sam?

Guest fragg

Serious Sam is in stores now. Electronic Boutiques is getting $19.95. Has anyone bot it and played it?
How is it? Good? Bad?

I'm going to buy that as soon as I get a better 3d card. My GeForce2 got cooked (it was defective and I still had the receipt, booo yaw!) and running SS on a voodoo banshee is not very entertaining... I got a high of 8 fps.

Since the prices on GeForces will be going down though, what would be a better card to get (previously I had the cheap Creative Labs Annihilator GeForce2)?

fragg said:

just curious...how is Sam?

He is doin' just fine, as a matter of fact Hes in the kitchen having a cup of my coff.....

/me hears muffled sounds of coughing, hacking, and than silence...

Well...I guess its time for you to go home and NOT TELL ANYBODY A DAMN THING ABOUT WHAT YOU SEEN!!!

/me throws fragg out the door

IT'S OUT???!??!?!? I'm buying it tommorow for sure! Garoovy! I'll let you know tomorrow nite how it is.

Guest fragg
elbryan42 said:

IT'S OUT???!??!?!? I'm buying it tommorow for sure! Garoovy! I'll let you know tomorrow nite how it is.

Elb, way to go. I'll be watchin' fer yer post tonite.
Lemme know how the Tommy-gun works.
Also, try a "cheat" (there must be some in game) and see if u can get the Cannon -- and blast some of those dudes coming at ya) .....("Wow! -- watch out fellow-Monsters, Sam's got a Cannon!"). Heh, heh. Lemme know if u get it.
fragg

Guest fragg
MACVILEWHORE said:

He is doin' just fine, as a matter of fact Hes in the kitchen having a cup of my coff.....

/me hears muffled sounds of coughing, hacking, and than silence...

Well...I guess its time for you to go home and NOT TELL ANYBODY A DAMN THING ABOUT WHAT YOU SEEN!!!

/me throws fragg out the door

Mac, what is Sam in the kitchen for -- he's got a job to do! Throw the lazy dude into the Egyptian streets outside, and tell him to bring some "law n'order" to the city. (Like, wipe out everybody).

Guest fragg
Vorpal said:

I'm going to buy that as soon as I get a better 3d card. My GeForce2 got cooked (it was defective and I still had the receipt, booo yaw!) and running SS on a voodoo banshee is not very entertaining... I got a high of 8 fps.

Since the prices on GeForces will be going down though, what would be a better card to get (previously I had the cheap Creative Labs Annihilator GeForce2)?

Hercules just came out with a new card.
Its not a Geforce card.
BUT -- the reviews I've seen say it's absolutely awesome. They say it kicks butt of some GeForce2 cards. And it only costs $150 or LESS.
Check out www.anandtech.com and www.firingsquad.com to see if they have review on it.

Vorpal said:

Just promise me you won't buy an ATI card. I mean, think about it, there has to be a reason why it's in most ready made computers. And ready made computers have quality parts as you know... I mean look at the Crystal Sound Fusion. (you detected the sarcasm right?)