Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cop999

Does any PPl enjoy playing gameboy?

Guest Cop999

does anyone enjoy playing gameboy, for your information, i actually don't currently since i played doom. even though the gameboy version of doom2 or doom1 whatever release, most likely i would nt buy it, cuz on the pic on the frontpage of DW, why does it look so babyish? , besides older ppl play PC games more than gameboy(gayboy), i tink gameboy mostly is for little kids who like to play Pokemon, eww, forget it, not even that pokemon stadium 1 or 2 on NINTINDo 64

I played gameboy hardcore about 5-10 years ago. I mostly played Metroid 2, Zelda, and Battletoads. Then some loser broke my gameboy. so now all the gameboy I play is on the computer, and that's not much. The only game that interested me was Metal Gear Solid, which is damn awesome.

I have a Game Boy Pocket and a Game Boy Color. I used to have one of the originals, but I ended up selling that for $.50 around 1998.

At the moment, the games I play the most on the GBs are Tetris, Pokemon Gold, and Metal Gear Solid.

elbryan42 said:

I played gameboy hardcore about 5-10 years ago. I mostly played Metroid 2, Zelda, and Battletoads. Then some loser broke my gameboy. so now all the gameboy I play is on the computer, and that's not much. The only game that interested me was Metal Gear Solid, which is damn awesome.

Jesus, Metroid 2... I could never beat that game. I should play through it again and actually figure out how to win.

Jesus Ling, you're pathetic! You owe it to yourself to download zSNESwin and play though Metroid 3 until your fingers bleed.

As for the question, yeah. Hell yeah I do. There's a reason that the Gameboy is the most successful gaming venture in history. It's small, portable, and the games are fun.

Considering the backwards compatibility I'm sure to get myself a Gameboy Advance. Besides... that new Castlevania for it looks fraggin' awesome...

I agree! Metroid 3 is one of THE BEST games ever made. I accidentally forgot to mention it in my 10 faves games a few posts back. It's right up in the Top 5 with Doom, Castlevania: SOTN, Dracula X, and Duke 3D. Metroid 2 is very awesome as well. Definitely the spookiest Metroid. I nearly shit my pants a few times. Even if you know if the next Metroid is coming, that music scares the life out of you...

What was your best time in Metroid 3? I remember one time I got 100% of the items in 1:45. I fucking WISH I woulda taped it so I could prove it... I was dead on in that fucking game. The best I've done since is 2:15...

I HAD mine taped, but it's on Beta, and that VCR doesn't work, then I'd have to find the tape... I think my best time with 100% is 1:25 to 1:30 or somewhere around there. I was obsessed with the game. Must've beat it about 20 times.

i did enjoy playing on my gameboy, until both stolen. i still dont see whats wrong with pokémon, sure the creatures are cutesy and all but make them all look like hell spawn.............. im sure it would have appealed to other people instead of 'little kids'. oh yeah, go watch Exit Wounds, its a great movie

I am 16 years old and I have a gameboy and I have a Pokemon game for it... I'm not a little child ! ! ! So, you think there's something wrong with having a gameboy ???