Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hackerboy

how do u VS a computer player in doom multipl

Guest Hackerboy

how do u VS a computer player in doom multiplayer, i heard u download some bot which allows u to

Yeh zdoom allows bots just type B i think in game it loads them from folder zcajun
Skulltag has better bots get that from doomworld/skulltag

I've been wanting to find out how to do that too. I heard it was called a "botmatch" or something.
The good news is that I just finished downloading zdoom, so I'm guessing I'm about to find out what it's all about.

Guest M0NSTERZER0

if youre gonna use the name "Hackerboy" you should know how
to do a freakin VS in doom ;)

wheres your 1337 5K1lL2 at now, huh!?

-Zero

I am still without a nickname since my registration in May 2000. Maybe because I am a little shy? Hey, what about "Deathbringer"? Sounds impressive. Ahem - no! :-)

Guest Hackerboy
M0NSTERZER0 said:

if youre gonna use the name "Hackerboy" you should know how
to do a freakin VS in doom ;)

wheres your 1337 5K1lL2 at now, huh!?

-Zero

I know how to VS in doom, i have played 2 player and internet play, but i want to VS a computer generated bot, ima using doom legacy, how do u do it then

Guest M0NSTERZER0

i dont have the slightest idea, and i never claimed to..
But my name is M0NSTERZER0 that is a far cry from HACKER BOY..

just playin with ya anyway dont get your frilly pink panties in
a bunch .. eheh =)

-Zero

Peter Heinemann said:

I am still without a nickname since my registration in May 2000. Maybe because I am a little shy? Hey, what about "Deathbringer"? Sounds impressive. Ahem - no! :-)

How about I RAPED THE DOOMGUY BY SPLITTING HIS FACE IN HALF WITH A CRAPINTOSH SYMBOL MAN! That would suit you well. By da way... we is all fixin' ta tar and feather ya for disgracing da face of the almighty doomguy! :P

Yoo, my face is pretty wacky, I know. It is the icon of a Macintosh application, btw: "Doominator", which allows us blessed and proud Macintosh users to handle these .deh files.

I really should make another one, but I tell you: the Mac colours would also be part of it.

:-)