Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

E-Watch

Are you listed as having commited on-line electronic sexual offences? Check out the cracked back door to E-Watch the inter-Government electronic data-base to see if YOU are listed http://www.rubeingsnooped.org

Blah, I saw something like that before where they said they'd have satellite photos available and then it's that picture of a monkey after you enter all this info.

Guest M0NSTERZER0
Ralphis said:

I have a police record for it :/

no body = no evidence

no evidence - no crime

no crime = fuck those police

-Zero

But maybe you have filed yourself into their database by searching your name and address? Maybe it is a trap? Because noone who has not downloaded sex pics yet would be interested in if he is listed. Maybe it is not a hacker page, maybe it is a gouvernment page?

Better go to: http://www.page3.com/

and look what nice bodys all that porridge and plumpudding makes. (I must admit that english food is not that bad as often reported :-)

Peter Heinemann said:

Maybe it is a trap?

It's bogus. Half the sites they listed for me have never been accessed anywhere from me, much less on this computer (which nobody else uses.) Besides, I've been goatse.cx'ed a few times and that doesn't show up and that's one of the worst and most popular. If it was real, I'm not sure how they can tell which sites are "bad" anyways, the sites are always changing. They'd have to have a list they made themselves that they'd update daily by searching for those bad sites, so they'd have to have been to them in the first place.

Get a grip on reality
It's a comedy site, unless this term is lost on you, run by Carling the major beer group, if you had not panicked and ran away, the next click reveals it to you , with a "ha ha ha " msg for you obtuse ones

M0NSTERZER0 said:

no body = no evidence

no evidence - no crime

no crime = fuck those police

-Zero

Dang right yo, fuck da pigs! Da po-po can kiss my golden, tan colored ass!

Rotten stinkin' lousy elitist good fer nuttin pin heads. I tried to join that silly little club but they rejected me. I know it said you had to be from the U.K. but I figured being Canadian would be good enough. Noooooooooo. Frickin bastiches. I hope they all DIE!!!!!!!!!!!111

:)