Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest st00pidman

Where can I get Doom at?!?!?!

Guest st00pidman

The link to download Doom won't work on this site?! Anyone know of a mirror site where I can download it?

Get lost before I frag yo punk ass, bitch!

P.S. yo lame ass joke has already been played to death around here, fool! Get a new one!

Ok, I'm a assuming you mean the shareware version. You are correct, the link is broken until Monday night. In the meantime you can get it from:

ftp://mirrors.aol.com/pub/pc_games/doom/idstuff/doom/doom19s.zip

Sorry about the way the people below responded to your post. Most people on this board are friendlier and give people the benefit of the doubt.

Guest st00pidman

I would like to thank fodders and stphrz for giving me places to get Doom at. And to esco and x-doom, suck it you lamers. LAters

stphrz said:

Ok, I'm a assuming you mean the shareware version. You are correct, the link is broken until Monday night. In the meantime you can get it from:

ftp://mirrors.aol.com/pub/pc_games/doom/idstuff/doom/doom19s.zip

Sorry about the way the people below responded to your post. Most people on this board are friendlier and give people the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, it is quite irritating how they react especially since extracting sounds from pirated Doom64 roms is also "warez". The argument "Doom64 roms would be legal as long as the original cartridge has been purchased is simply false.

It's also irritating because, it wasn't even a warez request in the first place. He was talking about a broken link to download Doom here on Doomworld. Well, Doomworld doesn't provide a link to download the registered version of Doom (duh), but it does for the shareware. 'Lo and behold, the shareware link points to cdrom.com. The download thus does not work, as he said in his post. He asks for a mirror site, and gets flamed to hell and back. Sheesh. What a bunch of maroons. Fod at least gave him a link as well.

I'll give you a hint. It is hidden in one of the DOOM newsgroups. I believe it is rec.games.doom In there is a link to a 27.39mb zip file that has DOOM.WAD DOOM2.WAD TNT.WAD and PLUTONIA.WAD. Good luck finding it. =]

stphrz said:

It's also irritating because, it wasn't even a warez request in the first place. He was talking about a broken link to download Doom here on Doomworld. Well, Doomworld doesn't provide a link to download the registered version of Doom (duh), but it does for the shareware. 'Lo and behold, the shareware link points to cdrom.com. The download thus does not work, as he said in his post. He asks for a mirror site, and gets flamed to hell and back. Sheesh. What a bunch of maroons. Fod at least gave him a link as well.

Yo, his name says st00pidman! How many people have we seen around here that have named themselves something like this and asked a similar question! As for where can he get doom, here's a thought.... try da local computer store! I have seen a lot of them that still sell it, and I live in florida, where most stuff is hard as hell to find.

If he was for real, then mah bad for responding so evilly, but it is still a simple question, wit a simple answer. While I don't mind newbies here at all, I DO MIND STUPIDITY! So mah bad, st00pidman, but maybe you should try looking in da obvious places first, bro.

P.S. stprhz, you can kiss my ass, you been a bitch since da first day ya met, me!

P.P.S. as for you peter, IT IS LEGAL TO DOWNLOAD A ROM, IF YOU OWN DA GAME! DAT IS DA LAW!!! READ UP ON IT!!! Yeah, like most peeps give a damn anyways!!!

X-doom simply stated that there are no warez here, and addressed anyone who was looking for them as morons! Now I have seen a billion of ya'll do this already! He never once stated dat st00pidman himself IS a moron (which he indicates by his own name, funny...), but some of ya'll took it dat way! Besides.. since when do you two (peter and stphrz) give a shit?