Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaGa

this forum is becoming more like newdoom's

sigh what ever happend to this forum i mean now im seeing a lot more dumb posts "don incongnito::How do I..........STOP EATING MY FEET?" this forum has lost and become like newdoom's. well at least KING ReOL dosnt come here and posten every 5 seconds

yeah,why did everything go limp?
There was a ton of good topics,right?
what the hell is going on here,its not supposed to end like this,is it?looks like,looks like the newdoom site.to continue the new doom experience go to www.newdoom.com.

SaGa said:

this forum is becoming more like newdoom's

That's probably because more NewDoom users are coming here...

Arioch said:

Thank the maker?

Heh. Yes, we all have taken liberty to pollute these forums one time or another. Give Don his time in the "moron" spotlight, i've already had mine.

Yo, he's just playin' around and TRYIN' ta be funny! This may be a doom forum, but every post ain't gots ta be about doom, dat gets boring! And while newdoom's forum looks chaotic, it has some really funny shit. I haven't seen stuff dat funny, since the flamewar I was in ended. WE NEED SOME NEW AND CRAZY SHIT, AROUND HERE, and we needs it.... NOW!!!!

P.S. ralphis, yo whip (means car!) is now on cement blocks. Oh yeah... and we also stole yo copy of doom 2. It was in da glove compartment! HEH, HEH, HEH!!!

nightmare imp said:

yeah,why did everything go limp?
There was a ton of good topics,right?
what the hell is going on here,its not supposed to end like this,is it?looks like,looks like the newdoom site.to continue the new doom experience go to www.newdoom.com.

lol

Linguica said:

So because of one post this place is now like NewDoom?

i was using that as a example. im not going to list every single dumb post but i know there are a lot of them

esco said:

Yo, he's just playin' around and TRYIN' ta be funny! This may be a doom forum, but every post ain't gots ta be about doom, dat gets boring! And while newdoom's forum looks chaotic, it has some really funny shit. I haven't seen stuff dat funny, since the flamewar I was in ended. WE NEED SOME NEW AND CRAZY SHIT, AROUND HERE, and we needs it.... NOW!!!!

P.S. ralphis, yo whip (means car!) is now on cement blocks. Oh yeah... and we also stole yo copy of doom 2. It was in da glove compartment! HEH, HEH, HEH!!!

well hmm esco if you like dumbass funny posts then just goto newdoom and look at them.

Da hell you think I do, Saga? Dat's how I know about them... but it would be nice to see dis place come ta life again!

P.S. don't get smart wit me... it ain't nice.
;P