Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aradiel

A new comic

Guest Aradiel

Yep, I drew a Doom comic. It's not triangular, don't worry. You can check it out at http://nav.to/aradiel88

Any positive/constructive feedback is welcome on it. It's in the Doom section of my site, at the bottom.

I read your comic. Funny stuff! I actually never thought of using Doom characters for such a parody.. good concept! the only thing that stood out to me as wrong was Flynn Taggart's name was spelled very slightly wrong. Spelled as "Flynn Taggart" 2 N's , 2 G's. I'm sorry. I just get picky sometimes! ;)
Have you thought of doing this using sprite rips from the game?
Then that might lose the whole character that the hand drawn approach gives..
P.S. The Cyberdemon's hat was a nice touch!

Guest Aradiel

Heh, this is the first time I've gotten a compliment on a message board :) Thanks. It would be a good idea to use the sprites. I'd do it too, if I knew how to.

Well one way to do it would be to find an emulator for.. say the PS, and get the Doom Rom. Take pice using the menu in there.. if you can do such a thing! I know it can be done with ZSNES, an such.. I think there was a way to look at the sprites themselves qith ZSNES.. though I may be mistaken.. I have yet to make sure on that! Maybe it can be done with other roms... Try looking around on the Net! I'm sure someone has done it at one point or another..