Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lengis

Anyone know where I can find the Doom64 Rom??

Along with a N64 Emulator? I gotta N64, and my friend gave me his Doom64 cart, but it's busted. Can someone tell me where to find a N64 emulator, and Doom64 rom please!!!

You could try www.freeroms.com, but I don't there are any more N64 roms/emulators out there anymore. I think I heard that they were banned now. But then again, that's me. Try out the site anyway.

Zeratul 982 said:

You could try www.freeroms.com, but I don't there are any more N64 roms/emulators out there anymore. I think I heard that they were banned now.

I took a look at that site, and you were right. They are banned. Well the most I can suggest is try the secondhand stores.. They seem to be in abundance here.. maybe you'd have better luck?
I dunno. I was lucky enough to get one when it was put out the first time! ;)

BWt getting the doom64 rom without having the game and keeping it beyond 24 hours can be considered warez. we dont allow that in theis forum....j/k or am i not

Can you read? I said I already have the game! It's just busted. I wish people would read the entire post before giveing out warnings.

Lost Soul said:

I took a look at that site, and you were right. They are banned. Well the most I can suggest is try the secondhand stores.. They seem to be in abundance here.. maybe you'd have better luck?
I dunno. I was lucky enough to get one when it was put out the first time! ;)

Try www.funcoland.com

Guest Mr Plough

Get Bearshare and search for it with that.