Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

ok... here's the deal with cdrom.com

i just downloaded all of the doom and doom 2 stuff from someone's backup of cdrom.com. the question is, do we want ALL of this stuff on there? What I'm not sure of is, do we want the linux, sun, etc (unix stuff) on there? if no one's gonna download it, might as well save on the hard drive room and delete it. i will be keeping all of the wads. also, would yall want the heretic and hexen stuff? i can put it up if you'd like.

By the way, the levels are in the wads directory under "from ftp.cdrom.com". And Doom 95 is in the source ports directory. as well as doom shareware in the root, and all of the doom patches in the patches dir.

fyi, the server is now at 2.87 gigs.

well that figures. i put up the files and cdrom.com comes back. no point in keeping them up now. wait a minute... cdrom.com just locked up my pooter. maybe i'll keep them after all. anyone else have problems with ftp.cdrom.com?

As of this writing, ftp.cdrom.com is not back (yet), and in less than three hours it'll be Tuesday where the server was located previously. So ... I'm off to sleep.

hmm... i don't know about cdrom.com coming back or not. it was supposed to be up 2 1/2 weeks ago...