Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Totally Off Topic.

On the taskbar, there is volume control. If you double click on it, it brings up the volume control panel. If you just click on it, it brings up the master volume. Since it's a pain to adjust the sound with the finicky knob (a slight adjustment of the knob makes a big adjustment in sound) I like to use the master volume on the taskbar that I just described. However, this is also a pain, cause you have to click once on the sound icon, then slide the bar. Does anyone know if you can get a master volume control that is built right into the taskbar, so it's always visible -- you don't have to click on the sound icon. I know this seems really insignificant, but I think it would be a cool feature to add to the taskbar.

sound blaster live adds a second taskbar to the top of the screen with volume contol and other stuff. sound blaster live platinum has an actual contol panel that slips into the front of your computer.

Did you know having that little volume control on taskbar uses 2 meg of memory? It's a waste of my resources I can do without

No, I did not know that. Jeezus! Well, thank you! Once again you have supplied me with valuable information. I wish I could return the favor with some fodder of my own... but I have none to give.