Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest josh welling

Hexen Deathkings Question *IMPORTANT*

Guest josh welling

Can someone who owns the game post a FULL LEVEL LIST of all 20 levels?

For example:

HUB 01

01 - RUINED VILLAGE
02 -
03 -

HUB 02

etc.

I haven't played that in forever! That thing ruled. I think I'm gonna leave work early and play that in JHexen this afternoon :)

If I do I'll make the list.

Guest mwlin

Hi Josh,

READ THIS FIRST:

[killed]

AND P.S. (TO MR. MODERATOR) PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS AND INSTEAD THINK WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU'RE IN A SITUATION LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW.

[I wouldn't be that stupid to ask for an illegal copy which is very much against the forum rules. This is the 2nd time... next time your account is toast. I'm being sympathetic here :) - red. Mordeth ]

I think that most of the Deathkings disks are corrupted. I wonder if there was an error in production or something. I've had 3 seperate copies, and none of them worked. I'd like to help you, but I can't.

The wad file is only 4.5 MB. The Macintosh CD version of Deathkings has only that file on it, no other addons or stuff. Also no booklet in the box.

They pressed and boxed CDs for only 4.5 MB!

Guest mwlin
Sir Fragsalot said:

I think that most of the Deathkings disks are corrupted. I wonder if there was an error in production or something. I've had 3 seperate copies, and none of them worked. I'd like to help you, but I can't.

To Fragsalot: Yep, that's why I'm so pissed off at ID software! For some reason my deathkings backup disk had to be corrupted.

I'll try to e-mail Lut to see if he can help me here...and I thought he was posting the level list, but for some reason he didn't.

TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEATEN THE GAME: what is the ending like?

Sir Fragsalot said:

Do you guys mean the diskette version, or the CD version?
I have the CD version, and it works fine.

mwlin said:

To Fragsalot: Yep, that's why I'm so pissed off at ID software! For some reason my deathkings backup disk had to be corrupted.

I'll try to e-mail Lut to see if he can help me here...and I thought he was posting the level list, but for some reason he didn't.

TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEATEN THE GAME: what is the ending like?

Yo, same pic as hexen, wit just some new text! Basically, just like da mission pack... WHACK AS FUCK!!!!

Guest mwlin
Peter Heinemann said:

The wad file is only 4.5 MB. The Macintosh CD version of Deathkings has only that file on it, no other addons or stuff. Also no booklet in the box.

They pressed and boxed CDs for only 4.5 MB!

Lut, are you ready to make the Hub 3 level list now? And did you receive my e-mail? Please reply!!!