• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest deathwarrior

wtf

Guest deathwarrior

seriously.

That's perfect. You've summed up all my thoughts on this bizarre flooding incident in the fewest words possible. I really don't get why people like ****mordeth do what they do, I can just see him in his little hideaway thinking to himself, "I'm so ******* clever because I ******* flooded the forum on some stupid ******* website about some ancient ******* game that is ******* 7 years old and now every*******body thinks I'm the coolest ******* hacker in the world because I was ******** do something ******* stupid and get away with it. It doesnt' matter that I don't ******* have a life because ******* annoying people is way ******* more fun. Hehe, isn't it ******* funny to watch people get ******* get mad when I do my cool ******* hacking?" Gawd, is this guy just stupid, or just mentally incapacitated. I swear, I don't see why hackers are always so ******* proud of their skills, which in fact are pointless and stupid and have no real use. It's similar to if a superhero showed up in the evil villain's lair and said, "Stop fiend, I'm paper wad man, with the power to make little paper wads and throw them at people." Yeah, I'm sure the bad guy would just be shaking in his little space boots at that. Please, until you can prove that you have an actual use for this, er, talent of yours, ****mordeth, please go away and use your computer to do something useful, like play Doom or something.