Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

Fuckmordeth vs. Fraggle

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Okay, who are you gonna vote out? Fuckmordeth or Fraggle?

i say fuckmordeth should go but who is this fraggle, what is this fraggle u speak of, were can i get some fraggle, can i wear it on my head.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Fraggle is a hacker, and if I'm not mistaken, he is the one who started the Free Hissy Campaign. I think soon he will do the Free Hissy Foundation. He has big experience with programming, and he made Fragglescript be born!!!

"Fraggle" is the nick of Simon Howard, an english programmer who made the sorce port "SMMU" which stands for "Smack my Marine Up" (based on Lee killough´s "MBF", which stands for "Marine´s Best Friend"). He later made "Fraggle Script" which now is supported also by Doom Legacy (I heard of it).

You really want HIM to be banned? You really did not know SMMU? Well, I really hate this word "newbie", but... sorry.

update: or was it only a joke of yours? After such a day here on Doomworld it is better to ask :-)

Heh, that would be interesting: Doomworld Forum Survivor. Every week an obnoxious poster get banned until there's one left.

Peter Heinemann said:

"Fraggle" is the nick of Simon Howard, an english programmer who made the sorce port "SMMU" which stands for "Smack my Marine Up" (based on Lee killough´s "MBF", which stands for "Marine´s Best Friend"). He later made "Fraggle Script" which now is supported also by Doom Legacy (I heard of it).

You really want HIM to be banned? You really did not know SMMU? Well, I really hate this word "newbie", but... sorry.

update: or was it only a joke of yours? After such a day here on Doomworld it is better to ask :-)

Yeah ! 'Fraggle Rocks'... hehehehehe ;)

Guest fraggle`
sephiroth said:

i say fuckmordeth should go but who is this fraggle, what is this fraggle u speak of, were can i get some fraggle, can i wear it on my head.

bah

Guest fraggle`

ok, i missed this whole "fuckmordeth" thing but from what i can gather someone called "fuckmordeth" flooded the forum with messages. I dont know why you've decided to compare me with him (heh) but I want to say that I certainly had nothing to do with this (before fod and co start making wild accusations) and the first I knew was when I got up this morning(afternoon) and checked the forums.

Furthermore, I consider myself to be a "hacker" in the traditional meaning: I enjoy understanding how things work and writing code. I do not spend my time breaking into systems or doing lame things like flood forums with messages. I am kind of annoyed that you have compared me in this way because thats not who I am.

Guest Aradiel

Uhh... the traditional meaning of 'hacker' is someone who chops down wood to make furniture...

fraggle` said:

(before fod and co start making wild accusations)

shut the fuck up, I have never had a co :)